Where are Wisper Bikes Manufactured?

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
I'd really like to Budsy, but you still distort what I've posted. Examples:

I don't realise NOW that Scotland could go it alone. I've long believed it, since probably before you were born.

And you've once again posted a Disagree to my denial that I've ever posted that I was a cop, thus repeating that lie. You have clearly misread or misunderstood my post about my spell of volunteering for the Home Office in work having a connection to the police. That didn't make me a police officer, I was an acting civil servant and was working AGAINST the police, as I also was earlier when teamed up with a criminal law solicitor, which didn't make me a solicitor either.
Since before i was born , so you think your an older man than i am , well maybe but i aint any spring chicken ..but again u do know it all u think anyhow eh

So what if u were a police officer as u did say u were back in winter time
as well as u said you were also at one time a Solicitor ..but again u still deny such now

But who really cares
and nothing wrong with being either as a good career could be had but as long as u do the job straight no matter what then alls fine . Anyhow as last poster sais this chat is meant to be an Ebike forum so hey give it all a rest now eh and move on and chat e bikes :)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
So what if u were a police officer as u did say u were back in winter time
as well as u said you were also at one time a Solicitor ..but again u still deny such now
So you repeat these untruths. Not winter, it was March 19th and it was this post. Read it again and this time try to understand it. Also please note that there was no Edit made, something you accuse me of doing. If I had it would be shown as Edited and edits can only be made within 24 hours of a post being made

Admin have now acted in this thread. They've removed your offensive remarks to Nealh in this post:

And completely removed this post you made in which you extensively abused me:

They know that since I first joined pedelecs as its first ever member nearly 15 years ago I've posted over 48,000 times and that I do not lie to members.

DiggyGun

Pedelecer
Mar 21, 2021
England
Its a sad day when something is developed in the UK ..but being built in a foreign country

cant Britain build from the UK also or is this coming out of the EU which seems

to have made a company from UK move ship ..this seems just another excuse from Wisper saying why they moved to Portugal ..Only reason they moved seems to me was to stay within the EU .

Im thinking all Scots are possibly well in the right wanting their Independence in which they shall get in time for sure ..and this also keeps them within the EU which makes dealings much easier .

Good move Wisper also though as does make things easier being within EU .

Brexiteers think again at the mess you have left the UK in and its only just beginning
for all our friends families within England , N Ireland and Wales and Scotland < for now .
budsy, you are very deluded and bitter. All this happened because and after Brexit, think again and do do research, rather than just being politically partisan.

• Disagree
Reactions: budsy and flecc

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
I was considering ordering direct from your website a Wisper 705 Torque 24" for my wife which is said to be on back order with delivery in June. Is that delivery date guaranteed? I don't want to shell out the best part of £2,000 only to discover that the delivery date turns out to be delayed by 3 months like @Dope pedeller's order. My wife wants the bike for the summer not the autumn so if you won't be able to deliver as promised we will need to order her a bike from another manufacturer.
Hi Nigel, they will be here in Kemsing from next week.

All the best, David

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
budsy, you are very deluded and bitter. All this happened because and after Brexit, think again and do do research, rather than just being politically partisan.
The obscene vial character who hates all English (which he had made clear) has been banned now, so good riddance and the forum can settle down again to the informative place it is.
It has take two of us at least to get his offensive posts reported with some of the content removed and him warned but obviously he has no morals as a key board troll and took no heed of warnings.

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
The obscene vial character who hates all English (which he had made clear) has been banned now, so good riddance and the forum can settle down again to the informative place it is.
It has take two of us at least to get his offensive posts reported with some of the content removed and him warned but obviously he has no morals as a key board troll and took no heed of warnings.
Sadly,
He will probably be back with a new persona.
Personally, I am almost certain that it is the same person who keeps making a nuisance of himself here.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Sadly,
He will probably be back with a new persona.
Personally, I am almost certain that it is the same person who keeps making a nuisance of himself here.
Hi Mike, I think the moderators can see if the IP address is the same, it could be that they would make a ban based on the IP address?

All the best, David