Where Do You Live V2.0

jwm

Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2014
Hampshire
PO11 on the Seafront for me riding a Kalkhoff Groove and Velo Electrique Cargo Bike.... interesting to see there are a few around my area.

thanks

John

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
You're in John, riding in Tournerbury Lane, but I'm afraid for some reason the Google software won't let me save and fix the entry if I include your bike names.

Map Link

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Mid Street out in the sticks there Chris but not to far form civilisation.

chris_comber

Pedelecer
Dec 2, 2014
Redhill, Surrey
Hi Nealh, you're not so far from me and mfj197 is in Guildford. In the events forum I've started a conversation about organising a bike meet at Box Hill Dorking.. I'd love to see it become a mecca for electric bikes and therefore attract the manufacturers to also start turning up there to show off their bikes and what they can do etc..

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Thanks Fleck. I'm actually in Redhill, but close enough.
I've moved you to Cromwell Road, Redhill now Chris.

We use the first half of the postcode to maintain privacy but some postcode areas are so large the centre indicated on the map can be miles away from someone. The postcode system was based on the old sales cell system and based on population, so more sparcely occupied ares get large postcode areas.

Someone once gave me a central Wales postcode and the point indicated turned out to be over 50 miles from his location! Clearly a very lightly populated area so the postcode first half covered a vast tract of land.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
You're in Jim, riding on the A696:

Map Link

Theres also an NE19 in Bratislava, Czech Republic, but I'm guessing that's not you!