Apr 1, 2009
CW12 Congleton
Please could you put me on the map at CW12

Thanks

kangooroo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 24, 2015
Wye Valley
I'm in the Wye Valley, near Monmouth, NP25....

Lioncrunch

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 23, 2015
If you would like to make your approximate location known to other members click on the Google Maps link below, then follow the instructions to the left of the map.
It is free, takes a few seconds and will not reveal your full address or precise location to others.

Wouldn't it be interesting to know where Pedelec members live throughout the country, indeed the planet?
I appreciate many wish to remain annonymous and keep their precise whereabouts confidential.
Most have chosen not to reveal the town or area where they live, but I for one am curious if there is an another e-biker in my neighbourhood, so I have simply added the 1st part of my post code to my location details which will give people a rough idea where I live.
I have done this in the hope that others might follow suit.
Who knows, you might even want to meet each other if you live close enough.

J:) hn

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
You're in bebbe. I couldn't see an entry for Vallda, only some other names beginning with Vall, so I have you riding on Parkgaten near the university. Please let me know if you'd like that moved to another location.

Map Link

bebbe

Pedelecer
Oct 17, 2014
You're in bebbe. I couldn't see an entry for Vallda, only some other names beginning with Vall, so I have you riding on Parkgaten near the university. Please let me know if you'd like that moved to another location.

Map Link

Ok.

If you like you could move me to Kungsbacka instead. That is a little bit closer.