Where Do You Live V2.0

C

Cyclezee

Hi Pedaldog,

My sincere apologies, I will send you a 500w rear motor today by express delivery, all I need is you bank details, sort code, account number, passwords, pin numbers, mothers maiden name, first school you went to full name, address and any other personal information you care to share with the interweb:)

Seriously though, for security reasons we only ask for the first part of your postal code so that an unscrupulous member or any other person for that matter cannot pinpoint where you live then steal your shiny new eZee Carro and Trice recumbent
download.jpeg

Reactions: NZgeek and funkylyn

Pedaldog

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 25, 2014
North West
That is acceptable my friend. Please ship it to my mother in Nigeria as she is there unselfishly looking after 18 orphans in a small shack whilst waiting for the funds to be raised in order to gain for her an operation that will only save her live. You are the only person that has responded to our contacts of desperation and, as a thank you, we recognise your generosity and will send you compensation just as very soon as the funds that are trapped by our government but are, I Promise you this, legitimately ours, can be released to us.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
John can you change me (again) to NE33.....Ive tried to do it.....but not sure if I have managed. Im still trying to work out how to change my town on my profile, maybe they took my brains away as well as the cancer :confused:

C

Cyclezee

John can you change me (again) to NE33.....Ive tried to do it.....but not sure if I have managed. Im still trying to work out how to change my town on my profile, maybe they took my brains away as well as the cancer :confused:
Hi Lynda,

All done, you are now here http://goo.gl/e3jEiJ;)

Are there any other services that you require like a Bounty ice cream perhaps o_O

Reactions: funkylyn

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Hi Lynda,

All done, you are now here http://goo.gl/e3jEiJ;)

Are there any other services that you require like a Bounty ice cream perhaps o_O
Mmmm a Bounty ice cream....yes please.....its ages since I had one of those........I love them
BTW.....Should there not be a little figure on that map ? Cos I cant see me nowhere :confused:
Amazingly, I seem to have managed to change my home town and avatar on my profile.....must be the thought of that Bounty........:D

Reactions: Cyclezee
C

Cyclezee

Mmmm a Bounty ice cream....yes please.....its ages since I had one of those........I love them
BTW.....Should there not be a little figure on that map ? Cos I cant see me nowhere :confused:
Amazingly, I seem to have managed to change my home town and avatar on my profile.....must be the thought of that Bounty........:D
Hi Lynda,

It is visible at my end, you are on the A183 heading for the Pleasure Park:D

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Close enough!
That's good, we usually ask for the first half of the postcode since that can give greater accuracy in most UK areas.

Postcodes were probably derived from the sales cell system though, and are related to population, so that can be a problem. Someone gave me a central Wales first-half postcode once and where that landed him was a vast distance away from home, probably beyond the range of his e-bike! People must be very thin on the ground in that area.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs