Where Do You Live V2.0

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
they will get the living shite beaten out of them brake there arms and legs strip um bare dump him in the boot of a car and dump him 100s of miles away.

he keeps doing it tho so must like it in hospital as no one can kick the shite out of him in there pmsl

Live_Steam_Mad

Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2016
NW England
Please add me to the map, I'm in Moss Bank, St.Helens, Merseyside, NW England. Ta.

Our 2 bikes are ;-

mine :- Decathlon Elops 500 E (Bebike 500) 24V 8Ah Li-Ion
my Brother's :- Giant Lafree Comfort Twist ST 24V 6.5Ah NiMH

Best Regards,

Alistair G.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4366

I just checked mine, and it's been moved. It used to be correct, but now I'm swimming off Lands End. Was that meant to be a joke? Can you move me back to TF4 please?

• :D
Reactions: LeighPing

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
I just checked mine, and it's been moved. It used to be correct, but now I'm swimming off Lands End. Was that meant to be a joke? Can you move me back to TF4 please?
That's when you are on your boat.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Corrected now, riding on Springhill Road near to Saneagle.

Map Link

I think the position must have been moved a long time ago, for some while I've been the only person left editing the map. Both the other two have left the forum, though I suppose they may still have editing rights at Google.

Tom Rae

Pedelecer
Jan 14, 2017
Edinburgh Scotland
Corrected now, riding on Springhill Road near to Saneagle.

Map Link

I think the position must have been moved a long time ago, for some while I've been the only person left editing the map. Both the other two have left the forum, though I suppose they may still have editing rights at Google.
Flecc, interesting, I am a newbie and did not know of this facility. Just a thought, it might be worth making a different coloured logo for mtb's as the function is rather different and we can find fellow riders for rides?

Tom

Reactions: LeighPing

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Can you add me please: EH4 e-mtb?
You're in Tom, riding on South Barton Avenue.

Google Maps have rather limited choices of preset icons and colours. Although there's a potential range of colours to edit in, the facility is greyed out.

The only alternative colour available for the bike icon is blue, so I've made yours that colour and it can be for e-MTBs in future, when requested.

Map Link

glensman

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 18, 2014
If you would like to make your approximate location known to other members click on the Google Maps link below, then follow the instructions to the left of the map.
It is free, takes a few seconds and will not reveal your full address or precise location to others.

Wouldn't it be interesting to know where Pedelec members live throughout the country, indeed the planet?
I appreciate many wish to remain annonymous and keep their precise whereabouts confidential.
Most have chosen not to reveal the town or area where they live, but I for one am curious if there is an another e-biker in my neighbourhood, so I have simply added the 1st part of my post code to my location details which will give people a rough idea where I live.
I have done this in the hope that others might follow suit.
Who knows, you might even want to meet each other if you live close enough.

J:) hn

Tom Rae

Pedelecer
Jan 14, 2017
Edinburgh Scotland
You're in Tom, riding on South Barton Avenue.

Google Maps have rather limited choices of preset icons and colours. Although there's a potential range of colours to edit in, the facility is greyed out.

The only alternative colour available for the bike icon is blue, so I've made yours that colour and it can be for e-MTBs in future, when requested.

Map Link
LOL! Thanks Flecc, a tad conspicuous at present, particularly as I don't get my bike until next month!

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs