Woosh Sirocco CD vs Cyclotricity Stealth

ebikenewb

Pedelecer
May 28, 2014
Brentwood, London, United Kingdom
D8veh nice review btw but I read that review before I joined pedelec. I was just asking peoples opinions of the two. I think im going to skip the crank drive systems and maybe head straight towards the big bear? What do you think?

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
yes, that's true. So go for it then.

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
the BPM is overkill for riders weighing less than 100kgs. It has too much power if you are not overweighed, it's like riding a motobike.
You want to keep your legs strong, buy a CD.
Trex,I think you should ride a selection of bikes....maybe the 8 fun motored bikes like the Vita 26, the TCM motored crank drives like the Woosh CD,the BPM motored bikes like the Kudos Tornado or Arriba,the Bosch powered KTM or the KTM e-Panasonic. They all have a different riding experience but I cannot say that any of them are motorbike type performance.
You still have to put in some leg power,it's just the speed and way that power is available.
Actually would be really good if some impartial guy like D8VEH tested such a range of bikes and compared. If money was no object I like the KTM 400 sport bike,it is so smooth but it doesn't have the power of a Kudos Tornado or KTM e-Panasonic.
KudosDave

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
hi dave, which one has stronger torque? the Tornado or the e panasonic?

D

Deleted member 4366

The Panasonic is was it is, but you can run the BPM at whatever current you want to give it more or less torque, so, if you found that the Tornado didn't have enough torque, you could solder the shunt for a bit more. The Tornado was similar to the Ezee and Bosch bikes.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
both bikes are limited by how much the motor can draw on the battery, whose continuous discharge is at most 2C. Soldering the shunt may not do a lot to increase the torque on the Tornado.

hoppy

May 25, 2010
Wow lol how this post went from woosh vs cyclotricity to soldering shunts for more torque is crazy. Without soldering anything and keeping it as standard, under 900 gbp which ebike would you choose?
Tonaro "demo" £800 from Powerpedals with free delivery.

bikesbikesbikes

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 3, 2014
sorry been away, I live in east London, this forum has gone pretty far!

out of curiosity, out of the two:
Sirocco 2 vs Big Bear

1. Is the £150 extra worth it for the big bear?
2. The Sirocco 2 cant be de-restricted, how fast can the big bear go if it is derestricted?
I cant go out of my budget of £850, and I would prefer bigger battery, so the woosh bikes, to me, seem like the best option so far.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
1. yes
2. 20-21mph

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
Big Bear on throttle:
15mph @ 5% gradient
between flat and 5%, look up the motor chart:

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
this one, same 8-Fun SWX motor as the Santana:
Maximum speed 16.5mph - no need for speed limiter
More powerful motors need the speed limiter in the LCD to make them legal.