Bafamg mid drive - where to buy

Saracen

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 24, 2023
I
Fair criticism, I have revised our BBS01B and BBS01ET prices.
The new price for BBS01B + 36V 20AH DP downtube battery is £699.

https://wooshbikes.co.uk/cart/#/product/uid-272-bbs01-20ah/bbs01b-cd-kit-with-20ah-36v-dp-battery

Well I have achieved something, everyone :) :) :) but nothing beats face to face walk in relationships with sellers sorry , and I KNOW you ARE a reputable company, says a hypocrite who buys on Amazon, but 100% where I can I always shop at shops to keep people in work.

Reactions: Woosh

Saracen

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 24, 2023
I will say I have had that fitted to BOTH my bikes, and I would never look back, the drive is amazing.

I have however taken precautions in wet and winter

Img_2911.jpgImg_2912.jpgImg_2913.jpgIMG_2914.JPG

tommie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 13, 2013
Co. Down, N. Ireland, U.K.
seems a decent deal on batteries there, and you`d be buying `local`

52v 20ah. Lithium ebike battery, LG21700 New and A grade cell 5000mAh, 14S4P , ebike batteries uk
£340.00
+ Free Shipping

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Well I have achieved something, everyone :) :) :) but nothing beats face to face walk in relationships with sellers sorry , and I KNOW you ARE a reputable company, says a hypocrite who buys on Amazon, but 100% where I can I always shop at shops to keep people in work.
When I desperately was looking to buy a BBS01B kit from a UK based seller shortly before the Brexit date in December 2019, I couldn't find one. Now they are apparently sold in Wales, with fitting available and batteries containing mysterious non-specific LG 21700 cells. @Woosh is more visible on Google than he used to be.

Everything I've ever bought from my local bike shop has turned out to be total rubbish.

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
. @Woosh is more visible on Google than he used to be.
when covid arrived, I stopped advertising on google. Bikes simply sold fast.
I have restarted advertising 3 weeks ago.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
when covid arrived, I stopped advertising on google. Bikes simply sold fast.
I have restarted advertising 3 weeks ago.
I never see Google's ads, you weren't there on the first two or so pages of organic listings. Good job too, I'd have ended up buying a hub drive which wouldn't have worked out well, because of the work my bike ended up having to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Actually it is harder this year. Wages go up, energy bills go up, people spend less and search out more for sales and special offers demand is stymied by fire stories in the media. The value of the Pound is lowest since 1985. The only thing that's better is container cost is quite low. Felixstowe port and haulage companies charge me more to deliver my container than the shipping company charge me from China to UK. I wouldn't start a new ebike company in today's climate.

• Informative
Reactions: sjpt

Kneebiker

Pedelecer
Mar 8, 2021
Actually it is harder this year. Wages go up, energy bills go up, people spend less and search out more for sales and special offers demand is stymied by fire stories in the media. The value of the Pound is lowest since 1985. The only thing that's better is container cost is quite low. Felixstowe port and haulage companies charge me more to deliver my container than the shipping company charge me from China to UK. I wouldn't start a new ebike company in today's climate.
Crikey, all power to you Woosh. Tough times indeed

Reactions: robert44 and Woosh