Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Wrinkled like Nora's

Reactions: Clara

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
The nurse says I have to go lie down for a bit now. nurse nurse medication please

Reactions: Lancslass

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
motor costs a bomb on that as its in the seat tube ;)

Clara

Pedelecer
Apr 20, 2016
I have been looking at lots of bikes and have come across woosh santana petite. I am just under 5' 4" tall. It has 24 Inch wheels and there are two sizes of battery.

Has anyone any first hand Information on these bikes,who are able to let me know how they handle, and if they are value for money?

Lancslass

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2015
Egerton, BL7 North Bolton, Lancashire
I was looking at the very same bike before i bought my Juicy bike. Woosh are well admired on this forum, I think it's fair to say, and I'm sure that Trex, who is associated with the company will soon be along to tell you more about them.

The deal breaker for me was that with them being about as far south as is possible (Southend, if I'm correct), and myself living in Lancashire, I had no realistic chance of trying one out. They don't sell in any retailers so if you don't live near them you are buying blind. That wasn't personally for me, but plenty have taken the plunge and not regretted it. It's a chance you have to take if you want one and live a distance from them.

Whereabouts are you by the way?

Clara

Pedelecer
Apr 20, 2016
I was looking at the very same bike before i bought my Juicy bike. Woosh are well admired on this forum, I think it's fair to say, and I'm sure that Trex, who is associated with the company will soon be along to tell you more about them.

The deal breaker for me was that with them being about as far south as is possible (Southend, if I'm correct), and myself living in Lancashire, I had no realistic chance of trying one out. They don't sell in any retailers so if you don't live near them you are buying blind. That wasn't personally for me, but plenty have taken the plunge and not regretted it. It's a chance you have to take if you want one and live a distance from them.

Whereabouts are you by the way?

Hi. I live in mid Wales, and bike shops are err nowhere to be seen. Lol

Lancslass

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2015
I should have mentioned by the way, you will be alright with a 26 inch wheel. I am 5'3" and my Juicy Classic fits me just fine. I did think I might need a smaller bike at first but when I test rode the Juicy I found the wheel size to be just fine.

That's where a test ride will benefit you of course, you will know whether the bike is right for you or not. On reflection I think 24" wheels would be too small for me.

Lancslass

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2015
Juicy are in Manchester but they do have bikes at other retailers. Have you tried googling electric bike retailers north Wales?

Clara

Pedelecer
Apr 20, 2016
Juicy are in Manchester but they do have bikes at other retailers. Have you tried googling electric bike retailers north Wales?

There arnt many I am afraid. I will look to see what bike shops are around though. Thanks

Clara

Pedelecer
Apr 20, 2016
Sorry, teaching you to suck eggs then!:oops::)

Haha. Thats fine dont worry. Biggest mistake I ever made buying it. But we live and learn. Still very much in the havnt got a clue which bike I want yet so any adivse is welcome.