Temporary removal of threads

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
I must have missed it. Can you post a link to the info please.
Its a couple of posts back...just put the URL into Goggle translator

http://www.ebay.de/sch/Elektrofahrrader-/74469/i.html?_nkw=kalkhoff&_frs=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m359

If you have a half decent 10ah battery wouldn't a second one makes more sense and be cheaper. Just running around with the one and take second for longer journeys...

remember to look at the raleigh pages as well. 4 -5 pages of bikes and stuff on there...

Last edited:

NRG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2009
Good link Eddie, thanks!

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
If you have a half decent 10ah battery wouldn't a second one makes more sense and be cheaper.
Thanks for the link. I don't need a new battery, but different types and alternative suppliers are of interest. I still think that the original 10Ah Panasonic is a good battery. Mine is now 3 years old and holding out very well.

Caph

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 29, 2008
Nottingham, UK
I would like to point out a couple of facts. I do not own the eZee Kinetic Technology Company and I am not an employee or representative of that company.

Cyclezee is an independent limited company, registered in the UK.

I do not sell the products that were in question, only eZee conversion kits and one model from the eZee range.
Then why your melodramatic open letter? Seriously, I've never seen anyone address another company personally in a thread on a public forum that has nothing to do with the company, it becomes even more supercilious given you don't even sell the products in question.

bode

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 14, 2008
Hertfordshire and Bath
Judging by the large amount of discussion engendered by Cyclezee's original post across several threads (of which this is the only one left standing), the majority of which supported his viewpoint, I would say that it was a valid thing to do.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Then why your melodramatic open letter? Seriously, I've never seen anyone address another company personally in a thread on a public forum that has nothing to do with the company, it becomes even more supercilious given you don't even sell the products in question.
When the practice of the company being complained of in this instance can be fairly described as playing rough, they must expect others to play rough as well.

I don't see any more melodrama in the CycleZee post than in your responses Caph, it was a fair complaint and of considerable interest to the forum.

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
An open exchange such as the one that we have witnessed is a good thing and gives an insight into the workings and personalities behind the retailer's shop front. In the past, before Internet forums existed, all of this would have been hidden from view and any unscrupulous dealings would spring up as a nasty surprise to the customer.

I think that an open Internet forum is absolutely the right place for trade / customer disputes. You can read both sides of the argument, watch how each side responds and monitor trends or patterns of behaviour. For me, the little clues picked up in these types of thread are invaluable when making a purchasing decision.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Just how litigious were those posts on the 50C's threads ?

Surely by now we should either get the threads back or know the real reason why not ?

Lynda :)