Two new Woosh bikes are on the way

Volusia25

Pedelecer
Apr 21, 2017
leicester
We can. Online it said you can even go as narrow as 26x2. Now my concern is the single walled rims on a heavy fatbike though lol. Is there anything stopping someone fitting and spoking narrower rims on the FB? Would the brakes still touch the rim? Or could someone buy a motored rim already and just plug that in? That way you could swap out the rims and motor depending on your use

kernow rex

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 13, 2017
CORNWALL
We can. Online it said you can even go as narrow as 26x2. Now my concern is the single walled rims on a heavy fatbike though lol. Is there anything stopping someone fitting and spoking narrower rims on the FB? Would the brakes still touch the rim? Or could someone buy a motored rim already and just plug that in? That way you could swap out the rims and motor depending on your use
Hi Volusia,I am really glad that it seems we can go narrower,I was actually thinking about the rim option,but i will go with it for as long as possible,as for the brakes they are hydraulic front and rear.Cheers.

Volusia25

Pedelecer
Apr 21, 2017
leicester
Hi Volusia,I am really glad that it seems we can go narrower,I was actually thinking about the rim option,but i will go with it for as long as possible,as for the brakes they are hydraulic front and rear.Cheers.
So hydraulic means they will work with any sized rim? (In 26 inch).
Woosh any new thoughts on these bikes now you've had time to check them out properly, and potential racks to fit the MTB?

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Woosh any new thoughts on these bikes now you've had time to check them out properly, and potential racks to fit the MTB?
We can fit our stock fullsized commuter mudguards and rack OK but they don't hang well with the graphics on the MTB.
I am still looking for a pretty rack.
Suggestion?

Volusia25

Pedelecer
Apr 21, 2017
leicester
We can fit our stock fullsized commuter mudguards and rack OK but they don't hang well with the graphics on the MTB.
I am still looking for a pretty rack.
Suggestion?
I think the standard mudguards look fine. Do you have a pic of the rack you fitted?
Something like this I was thinking since it fits to where a V brake would be:

http://www.tredz.co.uk/.Axiom-Streamliner-Disc-Deluxe-Rear-Rack_54702.htm

Any idea on the distance to empty on both bikes? how do they perform with assist on the lowest level?

Reactions: Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Something like this I was thinking since it fits to where a V brake would be:

http://www.tredz.co.uk/.Axiom-Streamliner-Disc-Deluxe-Rear-Rack_54702.htm
looks good. I particularly like the mounting brackets - they clear the seat stays beautifully.

I bought a 35mm replacement seat post clamp with rack mount for the demo bike yesterday:

https://www.evanscycles.com/bontrager-eyeleted-seatpost-clamp-EV159295

I will fit the rack we use on the Karoo to the demo bike when the clamp arrives.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I've got a tracking number - the RM website say 'we are processing it'.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Last edited:

Volusia25

Pedelecer
Apr 21, 2017
leicester
Just got off the phone to the staff at Woosh. I'll order tomorrow morning as I know someone will be in Thursday for it. Had hoped for the Karoo rack thrown in but doesn't seem possible lol

Reactions: Andy Bluenoes

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I packed your bike this morning.

Reactions: Volusia25