a thanks to all on forum

billyboya

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2016
uk
You could also try putting a piece of stocking over the nozzle to catch throttle bolt.
it’s not a bolt it’s a chain link lol but it’s gotta be behind the furniture. As no where near moped I just thought it had dropped below moped but I’m not that lucky

whats a throttle bolt anyway

billyboya

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2016
uk
Only found 1 bit of chain link, can I dam find the other part, so just ordered a new link, as I can be getting on with tidying up stuff while I wait. I've got some soldering to do, plus fit panels back

EDIT: silly me found another part of chain link, but it was still missing 1 part. so ordered 2 more above. when I looked at part I found after 3 hours later the other missing part was with the part I found. and yes I had a eye test yesterday and it was all fine LOL

Attachments

Last edited:

billyboya

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2016
uk
Well guys at long last after 3 months of fixing the moped. its all done, I'm just waiting now for the new thumb throttle to arrive so I can fit that too. I tell you what the bloody panel took some fitting back. but as they say if it came off it has to go back. tidied up some places where there was screws missing.

Hey joelectric this is the final episode you cant miss that (63) oops no sorry wrong post its (272) now come on its the last one. where billyboya rides away with his trusty fixed Erider Moped model 15

But honestly guys I know I have been a right pest asking tons of questions, But god haven't I learnt loads. I'm thinking of applying for a job at Erider for help on model 15 of there moped. Hmmmm don't think so after the none help they cant give me.

But like to once again say thanks to all who helped. headache pills available at blah blah blah.com

special thanks to Nealh, mathewslack. plus others who helped.

Reactions: robert44