BEBA electric bike Day

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
C

Cyclezee

Hi David,

It will be interesting to see what response you get and appreciate being kept in the loop.

Regards,

J:) hn

z0mb13e

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 28, 2009
Dorset
Beaulieu was one of the venues considered, however being on the South coast it would be pretty tricky to get to for anyone North of London.

Regards

David
Beaulieu gets my first vote (if this was an AV voting system) with MK second (the extra distance being offset by the indoor snow dome and indoor sky diving well worth a visit!).

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
C

Cyclezee

Milton Keynes is the logical choice of venue both for the trade and the public alike.
Geographically located midway between the 2 most densely populated areas of the UK, the South East and the Midlands, and all the facilities such an event would require.

There are many beautiful places in the UK where an event could be held, Cornwall, The Western Isles, The Lake District etc., but surely it comes down to Location, Logistics and Numbers.

We even have the weather on our side, MK has one of lowest annual rainfall figures for the UK. Excluding today that is:(

Last edited by a moderator:

shemozzle999

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 28, 2009
Eddie and Jamie at The Electric Transport Shop are also trying to arrange something.

Extract from their website:

26/01/2011 - The Electric Transport Shop SUMMER ROADSHOW... You really want to try out our bikes or arrange a repair - but we're too far away! If this sounds familiar then please let us know where you are. When we have enough interest we will add you to the list of our roadshow destinations. PLEASE email us to register your interest - we need your location and contact info.

Seems to be a common problem trying to find a perfect solution.

Last edited:

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Milton Keynes is the logical choice of venue both for the trade and the public alike.
Geographically located midway between the 2 most densely populated areas of the UK, the South East and the Midlands, and all the facilities such an event would require.

There are many beautiful places in the UK where an event could be held, Cornwall, The Western Isles, The Lake District etc., but surely it comes down to Location, Logistics and Numbers.

We even have the weather on our side, MK has one of lowest annual rainfall figures for the UK. Excluding today that is:(

Hi John, it's three days since I wrote to them and have had absolutely no response!

I will email and remind them.

All the best

David

C

Cyclezee

Hi John, it's three days since I wrote to them and have had absolutely no response!

I will email and remind them.

All the best

David
Hi David,

Did you use email or snailmail and who are you trying to contact? May I suggest a phone call to save your time and effort.

Regards,