Best wishes to flecc

indalo

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Herts & Spain
I'm a little premature but I may not have time to crank up my computer tomorrow. Flecc's going in to hospital on Monday so the body mechanics can do a little repair work on him.

This is just to wish him a painless experience and a speedy recovery. I suspect he's still fit enough to take it in his stride and I'm sure he'll be home again and back online within a couple of days.

All the best flecc.

Regards,
Indalo

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
Good luck from me too. I've got more "interesting" stuff to post which I hope you can read before you go in and there'll be loads more stuff when you come out...
:)

nigel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 18, 2006
Hi Flecc
hope your stay is short and sweet:D your advice has always been welcomed our no 1 peledlec guru:) Nigel.

jasono

Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Just to add my best wishes too. I enjoy reading flecc's forum posts

All the very best

Jason

morphix

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 24, 2010
Worcestershire
www.cyclecharge.org.uk
Best wishes to you flecc

You'll be in and out before you know it, just get plenty of rest and take things easy for a while..

Morphix

NRG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2009
Yes, here's to a speedy and full recovery Flecc, hope the OP goes well.

Jeanette Morgan

Pedelecer
Nov 29, 2006
CORNWALL
Yes Tony, wishing all the best and I shall be thinking of you tomorrow. Look forward to reading that you're back home and on the mend - I imagine it's going to be rather restricting for you to be "grounded" and away from home, your bikes, and, of course your PC - for which we are all so grateful to have your help and advice, no matter what level of understanding we have !!
Take good care of yourself, hear from you soon. Jeanette XX

Alex728

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 16, 2008
Ipswich
best wishes flecc, looking forward to hearing you are recovering and back on your bike..

(BTW some hospitals now have internet access, I'm fairly sure David from Wisper posted from one when he had to attend hospital a while back!)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Many thanks Indalo and all respondents, your good wishes are greatly appreciated. It should be a quick in and out affair with any luck. I'll warn the surgeon that if he makes a mess of things he'll have to answer to the gang. :D

C

Cyclezee

Best wishes Tony. I hope all goes well and you make speedy recovery and you are back on the pedals and keyboard very soon;)

Kindest regards,