Brexit, for once some facts.

tommie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 13, 2013
Co. Down, N. Ireland, U.K.
The list of individual items is far too long for me to do that.
PS. So this long list then, what other gems have you got to convince us all of the value of paying this shower of gangsters £39bn in a few months plus £9bn or so annually???
Or have you stumbled on the truth you were searching for and realised that this long list in fact doesn`t exist?? !!

Reactions: gray198

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
The world’s rain forests could completely vanish in a hundred years at the current rate of deforestation.
Fact check:
Source: FAO.
The bulk of the world’s forests is natural forest, with reported natural forest area amounting to 93 percent of global forest area, or 3.7 billion ha, in 2015. From 2010 to 2015, reported natural forest area decreased by a net 6.5 million ha per year. This is a reduction in net annual natural forest loss from 10.6 million ha per year for the period 1990 to 2000.

Planted forest area has increased by over 105 million ha since 1990. The average annual rate of increase between 1990 and 2000 was 3.6 million ha. The rate peaked at 5.9 million ha per year for the period 2000 to 2005 and slowed to 3.3 million ha per year between 2010 and 2015, as planting decreased in East Asia, Europe, North America, and South and Southeast Asia.
Most of the world forests (>95%) are now actively managed, mostly by government agencies.
The main problem is the reduction of biodiversity, not so much deforestation as in the last century.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
FAO the moaning losers.......answers please!

View attachment 28635
most of that money is not spent on administration but transferred to poorer member countries.
We are getting back most of that money by having better access to their consumers. We sell more goods and services to them than if we were out.
I can go into details how we do that if you need proof.

Reactions: flecc and robdon

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
You have have you??
And been seriously economical with it... tut-tut flecc

New Nissan LEAF Tekna

Prices Range from
£29,890

View Offers
Finance Calculator
  • In Addition to N-Connecta:
  • ProPILOT Advanced Driver Assistance System**
  • BOSE Premium Audio with 7 Speakers
  • Heated Front and Rear Part Leather Seats with Ultrasuede® Inserts
  • Full LED Intelligent Auto Headlights
Get it right Tommie, note what you've posted, "prices from".

As I posted, top spec in both cases, you've posted the start price for the top Tekna model

My prices were Nissan's own latest published ones, do you think you know better!

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
PS. So this long list then, what other gems have you got to convince us all of the value of paying this shower of gangsters £39bn in a few months plus £9bn or so annually???
Or have you stumbled on the truth you were searching for and realised that this long list in fact doesn`t exist?? !!
Please stop being silly Tommie.

You claimed I couldn't post a single advantage of being in the EU, but then I did, and not just one.

To mislead you posted decade old information claiming it to be relating to my 2018 car, which of course it wasn't.

You posted a latest basic price instead of the top spec price I posted, claiming my figure was wrong when it was of course right.

So you are repeatedly getting facts wrong.

There is a long list of my advantages from EU membership, but as I've already told you, I'm not going to publically post a long list of personal information which you've shown you would ignore anyway. I believe a decent person would accept that in good faith and not imply that I'm posting lies while posting wrong information themselves.

I've no idea what the £39 billions you mention has to do with this, since I'm a Remainer and that figure is part of a Leave deal that of course I don't support.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Glad I, m in Capetown, flying around in a helicopter care of my sh! te investnents and advice from Hargreaves. 25 degrees today. No wind, well not much, hence helicopter. Wind later in week so looking forward to sailing..Hope you lot are all enjoying the riots in France, gloom at home, oh and the weather.
Think I, ll stay here til May...
Hang in there Tommie... You are getting it fron all the know it all fools.
Met a grumpy old Cape Fur seal other day whilst sailing. Growled and snarled at me but couldnt be arsed to move. Reminded me of OG.. Think he, s still ignoring me.. Ignorant OG.

Last edited:

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
Glad I, m in Capetown, flying around in a helicopter care of my sh! te investnents and advice from Hargreaves. 25 degrees today. No wind, well not much, hence helicopter. Wind later in week so looking forward to sailing..Hope you lot are all enjoying the riots in France, gloom at home, oh and the weather.
Think I, ll stay here til May...
Hang in there Tommie... You are getting it fron all the know it all fools.
Met a grumpy old Cape Fur seal other day whilst sailing. Growled and snarled at me but couldnt be arsed to move. Reminded me of OG.. Think he, s still ignoring me.. Ignorant OG.
I think you might incur the wrath of OG. I’m not sure that he approves of investment, it a kind of fraud apparently.

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
This makes a change for the BBC which is usually a left leaning organisation. A fact which they make no attempt to hide and have created a dedicated left wing channel called CBBC (Corbyn Biased Broadcasting Corporation). I’ve never watched it, but it’s usually on weekdays in the late afternoon/ early evening.
Funny (if as you claim you've never watched the channel) as a Corbyn supporting friend believes the BBC is entirely the opposite and berates the BBC for having a completely Tory bias.

Beeb must be doing something right to account for these contadictory attitudes.

• Agree
Reactions: Nev and robdon

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Is that a cut & paste job?
Does cutting and pasting make it untrue?

Highly personally, I and partner have benefited from being able to use UK (NHS and private) prescriptions to get the medicines dispensed by European pharmacies. Cross-border prescriptions have been of huge benefit to many people with whom I am in regular contact.

(UK cost of liothyronine around £250 for 28 tablets. German cost around £31 for 100 tablets. Plus many who buy the German product find it superior to what is available in the UK.)

• Agree
Reactions: robdon

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Come off it snowie.In your self rightoues dreams. Like you were right about Corbyn?!?
The insults are unnecessary, only the intellectually challenged need descend to that.

In what way was I wrong about Corbyn? All I've said about him is that he's sitting on the fence and why he's doing that.

He's very obviously still sitting on the fence and the why is widely agreed to be what I've said.

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
Funny (if as you claim you've never watched the channel) as a Corbyn supporting friend believes the BBC is entirely the opposite and berates the BBC for having a completely Tory bias.

Beeb must be doing something right to account for these contadictory attitudes.
Joking aside, I thought exactly the same. I always perceive the BBC as being left leaning. The usual suspects on here view it as a right wing Nazi organisation. Therefore, it stands to reason that they are presenting both sides of a particular issue.

Advertisers