Brexit, for once some facts.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
PS. So this long list then, what other gems have you got to convince us all of the value of paying this shower of gangsters £39bn in a few months plus £9bn or so annually???
Or have you stumbled on the truth you were searching for and realised that this long list in fact doesn`t exist?? !!
Is this money being paid to the DUP?
For shame

• Agree
Reactions: robdon

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
The Guardian also ran an article claiming that Jeremy Clarkson’s Grand Tour tv programme was rubbish and it had run it’s course. I’ve just watched Season 3 Episode 1 in 4K HD and it’s fantastic.

Part of Detroit’s derelict industrial area is being turned an urban garden by Vegetablists. Clarkson drove a supercharged V8 Ford Mustang straight through it. Kale flying everywhere. Great television and very funny. How wrong the Guardian is on all fronts
That should appeal to a teenage audience at least, all that macho posturing ...

• Agree

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Ye

Yep, defo. Arguments might die down. What we want is another referendum to divide us some more and give us all amnunition to argue for another 3 years. Brilliant OG. Dont know how ypu think of it. Its so mind bendingly clever. Hows Co op these days..? Bet its cold in that window with your tackle out.
And what's the weather like South Africa which is where you announced you would be right now?
How would the referendum divide us further if it gave a conclusive verdict either way?
It is as you say the answer politicians will like to avoid getting blame for the disaster to come.
They would have to be dafter than you not to see the advantages of that.

• Agree

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
And what's the weather like South Africa which is where you announced you would be right now?
How would the referendum divide us further if it gave a conclusive verdict either way?
It is as you say the answer politicians will like to avoid getting blame for the disaster to come.
If you like OG I, ll alter this one to make sense. I, ve not altered it but it needs refinement... You old fool.
Yes, Cape Town IS IN SOUTH AFRICA...
The weather is here, wish you were great.
(In South Africa. Yes I am. Langebaan tonight.)

wheeler

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2016
Scotland
We can all use google, find stuff and re post it. It’s dead easy and takes zero intellect. Why not try reading a variety of sources, consider a number of opinions and then post your take in things? Actually, I think I inadvertently answered that for you in the first two sentences.
You have made several erroneous assumptions including that I used Google. You also can't possibly know how many sources I have read. I have read many sources and cut and saved those section which reflect my own opinions and with which I agree.
I do not commit all of this to memory and I definitely won't be typing information which I have already saved.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Probably busy trying to fathom why you so often confuse commas, apostrophes and <no punctuation mark>. :D

Mots likely he is reading, or will later read, and deciding whether or not to declare any reactions.
I'll explain: Zlatan knows there isn't a single thing he can point to that shows any favourable outcome from Brexit, so he just clowns around and makes a nuisance of himself.
Basically where Brexit is concerned "he's a sore winner"
like Boris was the Morning after the result.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
I, ll not have that said about our distinguished politicians. Dafter than me. Never.

Reactions: gray198

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
I'll explain: Zlatan knows there isn't a single thing he can point to that shows any favourable outcome from Brexit, so he just clowns around and makes a nuisance of himself.
Basically where Brexit is concerned "he's a sore winner"
like Boris was the Morning after the result.
Goodness me OG. Is that humility I detect, or even humanity. Must be that co op window.
Night all. Late here, for me. Up early. Sharks and Cape Fur Seals to avoid in morning.
Do you know that a Cape Fur Seal can and has killed equal sized sharks. There is a film of it. They are not the cuddly things we all imagine. Rather have one go for me than a shark mind.

tommie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 13, 2013
Co. Down, N. Ireland, U.K.
Since you've posted a disagree to my correct answer to this post, let me put you right.

This above price that you quote is not the maker's list price, it's the UK price after deduction of the government £3500 grant, nor is it for the highest spec Tekna model, it's just the start price.

The £33,655 that I posted is for the maximum spec Tekna before deduction .
Just to put you right these are Base models i`ve been quoting, not your top of the range spec which i wouldn`t have a clue on what upgrades etc you got anyway -

btw i see the French price is now a whopping 38,900EUR - I think i`ll just buy in the UK !!

2018 Nissan Leaf: price for all trim levels revealed in France

The prices before any government incentives.
New Nissan Leaf
Leaf Visia
: 33.900 €
Leaf Acenta: 35.300 €
Leaf N-Connecta: 37.100 €
Leaf Tekna: 38.900 €

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Definitely random babble.But not unique.
Zlatan you should have apologised for changing my posting the last time but you have stupidly done it again

I did not post this
Now am I of? shouldn't this post linked something or, or is it just a random babble?
This is the correct version
Now what am I accused of? shouldn't this post be linked to something or other, or is it just a random babble?

My comment was in response to 50 hertz and did not require the response from a Troll like you, did it?
Anyway enjoy your imaginary stays in imaginary countries, Rotherham is pretty boring after all.
It's time you occasionally told the truth and actually tried to debate the issues we face instead of wasting our time.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Just to put you right these are Base models i`ve been quoting, not your top of the range spec which i wouldn`t have a clue on what upgrades etc you got anyway -

btw i see the French price is now a whopping 38,900EUR - I think i`ll just buy in the UK !!

2018 Nissan Leaf: price for all trim levels revealed in France

The prices before any government incentives.
New Nissan Leaf
Leaf Visia
: 33.900 €
Leaf Acenta: 35.300 €
Leaf N-Connecta: 37.100 €
Leaf Tekna: 38.900 €
Even against some stiff competition, you are the poster who repeatedly keeps making most boring contribution, for goodness sake get back on topic

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Agreed, and pleased to note that you now acknowledge you are able to buy where you like now at the most favourable price, thanks to the EU's enforcements against the makers who would deny you that.

That was what I posted in the first instance that you've been trying to deny by posting various prices.

Advertisers