Brexit, for once some facts.

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
Your knowledge of where I go on holiday is only surpassed with you understanding of the implications of Brexit and your ability to conduct a reasoned discussion.

ie zilch.
Quite the opposite. I consider all aspects of Brexit. Unlike you, I am sufficiently knowledgeable to filter out the crap which is intended to frighten us into coming down on one side of the debate or the other, Leave or Remain.

The article regarding aviation, which I have noticed that you have backed away from now that I have presented you with the facts, is one such piece of crap and it has had the desired affect on you because you are simple. People like you are a news paper editor’s dream. They are affecively telling you what to think and you suck it up like a good little pleb.

I have actually considered all aspects of Brexit. I don’t think no deal will be as bad as we are told, but I do think that on balance, the U.K. would be better off remaining within the EU. Now what separates me and you is that I have made up my own mind about that, whereas yours has been made up for you, and that is because you are an (removed by admin)

Last edited by a moderator:

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
So May is still pushing her dead duck deal from 2 months ago. Its ridiculous.

she is the epitome of a zombie pm.

I'd love to think she has a plan but she doesn't.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Her plan is clear:
she wants both Nigel Farage and JC to push the ERG to vote for her.

• Agree
Reactions: robdon and 50Hertz

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
So May is still pushing her dead duck deal from 2 months ago. Its ridiculous.

she is the epitome of a zombie pm.

She’s running the clock down to try and crank up the pressure. She has no skills to negotiate, compromise or listen, so always retreats to a bullying type tactic of removing opposition to her will. She always has done, with disastrous results.

Last edited:

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
She’s running the clock down to try and crank up the pressure. She has no skills to negotiate, compromise or listen, so that’s her default position.

But it's a ludicrous position when her plan was the biggest disaster since Diane Abbott tried to add up something.

A grown up needs to stop her. I'm reasonably happy with wto exit. I'd like to see what happens but I'd also like to think we could do a deal that helps us and the EU.

Her plan made history. As the worst vote for a prime minister ever. Someone has to speak to her. Honestly and frankly or else get the men in the white jackets to sedate her for a few weeks whilst we try and talk to the EU. She's in the commons now repeating the same thing over and over and over. She should be certified.

The definition of insanity, is, doing the exact same thing over and over again, expecting things to change. That. Is. Crazy

• Agree
Reactions: tommie and flecc

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
She’s running the clock down to try and crank up the pressure. She has no skills to negotiate, compromise or listen,
she got her job by default. She was a pretty talentless home secretary, speaks without much passion and has zero vision.
beside those she employs, not many MPs would support any of her ideas.

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
But it's a ludicrous position when her plan was the biggest disaster since Diane Abbott tried to add up something.

A grown up needs to stop her. I'm reasonably happy with wto exit. I'd like to see what happens but I'd also like to think we could do a deal that helps us and the EU.

Her plan made history. As the worst vote for a prime minister ever. Someone has to speak to her. Honestly and frankly or else get the men in the white jackets to sedate her for a few weeks whilst we try and talk to the EU. She's in the commons now repeating the same thing over and over and over. She should be certified.

The definition of insanity, is, doing the exact same thing over and over again, expecting things to change. That. Is. Crazy
For all it’s faults, I think membership of the EU on our current terms is better than anything that Theresa May has had a hand in. Her deal will be a disaster. The only thing you can say about her career is failure, failure and more failure punctuated with incompetence.

On balance, I think we are better off as we are now than on WTO terms. I worry about people’s jobs in manufacturing. I think WTO could put them at risk.

It’s a shame, because if the country had united behind the referendum result and we had strong leadership, I think we could have extracted more from the EU.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Surely there is a senior Humphrey knocking about somewhere.

Surely...
like any CEO, that someone has to come up with a convincing vision, exciting and achievable.
Frankly, do you feel inspired by anyone?

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
However, that makes og's point even more intriguing:who in their right mind takes a pic of langebaan lagoon (and its 10c water) to post on a brexi forum?
Its more than 10 at moment. (sea is warmer than normal and lagoon always a few degrees warmer) Towards sea it will be around 12 /13 at moment. The further in, the shallower it gets the warmer it is. Where photo was taken its around 16...
Why not post travel pics, especially when OG says I, m not even there.
Besides, its shown we have some common interests.
Its showing there is life outside EU.
The sea is colder than folk expect but not that cold.. (not North Sea cold)
Whats your interests to know sea temps JA? Not many would have a clue...

Last edited:

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
like any CEO, that someone has to come up with a convincing vision, exciting and achievable.
Frankly, do you feel inspired by anyone?

Well if that's the case and now he's got a bit of time off from the day job should we get the boy Kane in and see what he can achieve?

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
For all it’s faults, I think membership of the EU on our current terms is better than anything that Theresa May has had a hand in. Her deal will be a disaster. The only thing you can say about her career is failure, failure and more failure punctuated with incompetence.

On balance, I think we are better off as we are now than on WTO terms. I worry about people’s jobs in manufacturing. I think WTO could put them at risk.

It’s a shame, because if the country had united behind the referendum result and we had strong leadership, I think we could have extracted more from the EU.

Totally agree that Mays deal is worth than anything on offer atm. I'd remain if was just those two options on the table.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
we should discuss with the EU about managing future divergence and negotiate an associate membership.
There are clear advantages to have our own trade policy but for the next 10 years, we need to stay within the EU economic sphere.
that's why I prefer the Norway model. It has excellent access to the SM and is not inside the customs union.

• Agree
Reactions: 50Hertz

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Its more than 10 at moment. Towards sea it will be around 12 /13 at moment. The further in, the shallower it gets the warmer it is. Where photo was taken its around 16...
Why not post travel pics, especially when OG says I, m not even there.
Besides, its shown we have some common interests.
Its showing there is life outside EU.
The sea is colder than folk expect but not that cold.. (not North Sea cold)

I for one immensely enjoy your photos and look forward to seeing some seal ones soonest.

I'm quite sure I speak for the entire forum on that count. Tom excepted of course. Unless he's just lying that he doesn't get the same enjoyment that everyone else gets.

It's been known before.

tommie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 13, 2013
Co. Down, N. Ireland, U.K.
You really are perversely stupid Tommie.
More of your perverse stupidity,
To illustrate to other members just how deceitful you are

Hopefully you will now stop acting like a spoilt ten year old brat.
Ahh resorting to personal insults again i see, indicative and typical of the Losers when they`ve run out of answers, you do realise when you insult the poster it`s a clear sign that you`ve lost the argument -
You`re not really cut out for the cut and thrust of rational debate are you, a typical Remoaner who thinks they`re more intelligent and superior to those who voted Leave and can then look down and castigate any opinion or view they may have?

If you wont or cant find a civil reply then just move on.....

Reactions: Fingers

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
We c

We can agree and disagree. I agree with your first proposition.
However , I beg to differ about the second. Had the UK been serious about negotiating over the last 18 months ,there would be a deal in place, and the UK would be a long way towards sorting out a future relationship. However, they have got themselves into an infinite loop of their own construction , whereby they believe that they can turn individual EU members against each other. It has not worked,and will not work this week . The latest versions of trying to make a new GFA is a risible as Trumps Sunday deal. Someone in Whitehall has not got the memo. Having heard the latest news,it now appears that Mrs May , has got that memo., even if Mr Johnson has not.

Last edited:
  • Agree

Advertisers