Brexit, for once some facts.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Yes, but it was a chance to do something different, set a higher standard, make people think the EU has more integrity. Instead we have incompetence and criminal behaviour in our leaders in own country and more of the same in our European Union. What’s the point?
That we shouldn't have sent saboteurs to the EU Parliament rather than MEP's with an agenda to work for reform? or indeed do work of any kind.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Corbyn just wants to build his Communist Theme Park and then play with it.
Wrong word but you owuldn't know the difference would you, when you don't know a Fascist when one appears.
But you are right about his ambitions , they are Parochial

Last edited:

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
No OG, I believe in Meritocracy, the EU only know prejudice and discrimination. Its token diversity. Like appointing a black gay female to head of a company who only employ white middle class males in all other rolls. Its a perfect example of how not to behave and only goes to show they know there is a massive problem.
(sorry Dave, somehow replied to your message but actually answered OG's ramblings)
And managed to ramble instead?
That's style....

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
Could be, they are also in India, USA and want to get bigger in Brazil. The emerging markets.

Why British folk insist on buying Audi, BMW or Merc when we have Jag I have never quite understood. Germans wouldnt buy Jag over their products but we buy into the BS adverts and image. Fecking Audi.
The good thing about Audis is that they now make it acceptable to drive a BMW. All the angry faced BMW w-anchors are now behind the wheel of an Audi.

I agree though, I wouldn’t buy either. I currently drive a Subaru and a VW. After the VW scandal and criminal behaviour I’ve experienced in their dealerships, I will never buy a VW again.

I really like my Subaru Forester, it’s a great motorised dog kennel, super reliable and will get me anywhere. When the VW expires, I might try a Jag or a Land Rover Discover.

Reactions: flecc and Zlatan

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
Wrong word but you owuldn't know the difference would you, when you don't know a Fascist when one appears.
But you are right about his ambitions , they are Parochial
Are you suggesting that Jeremy is a fascist? Will his theme park, when he builds it, therefore have a special area for his Jews?

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
So we are going to get Boris as PM...looks like if you are a Tory Toff who went to Eton,have retired to the shires on £80k per year,love junk food determined to drink or smoke yourself to death and love killing foxes for sport you have got the right man.!!!!
I suppose that pretty much defines most Tory party members.
KudosDave,back from holiday.
Still selling Kudos bikes,not many left now.
i hope you enjoyed your holiday, don't worry, this thread is still in the same place as when you left. ;)

Reactions: flecc

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
I was talking to somebody yesterday (a Nigel Farage fan)and he was telling me you can't believe anything bad you read about Nigel in the press because they are all against him, He then started bad mouthing Jeremy Corbyn because of the things he had seen in the press.....oh the irony.
I'd take Farage over Corbyn any day of the century.

• Agree
Reactions: gray198

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Yes. As we all now know - EVERYTHING that happens is because of Brexit - good or bad. It is the sole cause of everything now. How much simpler the world has become.
Indeed. When Brexit is over, people will have to learn how to think again.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Most of your comments are aimed at me. I ignore most and only reply when I, m feeling frivolous.
Now then Zlatan, you mustn't be rude to OG, he's the most popular posting member in the pedelecs forum, and this thread.

You have 17% Likes to Posts made.

OG has 142%.

No-one else gets close.

• :D
Reactions: Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Stuck in a never ending loop, like Brexit.
apparently, that loop should have been broken on the 22-May.

Advertisers