Cycling. Health. Covid. Diet.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Your false link posts have been reported to Admin.
How is that a false link? Covid seems to get discussed in the brexit thread far more than it does in this one.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
How is that a false link? Covid seems to get discussed in the brexit thread far more than it does in this one.
Don't try to play the innocent. It's a link on the cabinet office subject hat you've altered to lead to your post on the German Covid restrictions.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Don't try to play the innocent. It's a link on the cabinet office subject hat you've altered to lead to your post on the German Covid restrictions.
YOU'RE trying to change the subject, falsely accusing me of falsehoods - see your original objection. Again, Covid gets discussed far more in the brexit thread of late, and by more people, than it does here.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
YOU'RE trying to change the subject, falsely accusing me of falsehoods - see your original objection. Again, Covid gets discussed far more in the brexit thread of late, and by more people, than it does here.
How is the cabinet office fine subject that you used as a false link anything to do with the Covid post you linked it to? Clearly it's you changing the subject within one post.

Stop doctoring links, Troll.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Reactions: guerney

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
How is the cabinet office fine subject that you used as a false link anything to do with the Covid post you linked it to? Clearly it's you changing the subject within one post.

the links untimately link to an article on the BBC website, so how are they doctored? They were discussing heated gloves yesterday on the brexit thread, where were your objections to that? Pretty much any subject under the sun ends up on the brexit thread. Increasingly it's covid, far more than here.

Reactions: flecc

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
the links untimately link to an article on the BBC website, so how are they doctored?
The link quoting the cabinet office fine would normally lead to that expicit post. You altered it to lead to your covid post. You've done similar a number of times, even across two different threads.

If you want to post on covid, just do so as an original post. Don't deliberately include a quote of mine from a different post on a different subject, deliberately to annoy.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021

This website's scraping subroutine scrapes content from links - if the link is inter-forum, it scrapes off the first page - so in this case it scraped words such as "Cabinet" and "Office". That's not my doing. I linked, the forum's systems added the rest. That's how it works.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
The link quoting the cabinet office fine would normally lead to that expicit post. You altered it to lead to your covid post. You've done similar a number of times, even across two different threads.

If you want to post on covid, just do so as an original post. Don't deliberately include a quote of mine from a different post on a different subject, deliberately to annoy.
I think you're misunderstanding how the words cabinet and office ended up being quoted on a link I posted - that was automatically done by this website.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I fully understand what you are deliberately doing to annoy.

Why not quote accurately using the Reply button provided for that purpose? It's what our circa 15,000 other members do.
Here's a random link:

Why is this represented automatically like that? This forum treats inter-forum links the same as external website links. This forums sub-routine has scraped the headline and the content from the html tag:

"content="Covid rules" etc.

...but that doesn't work at all well when scraping from inter-forum links to posts, where it uses the same approach ie scrapes the title and content tags from a whole page of a thread, which might not have anything at all to do with what's actually what's been posted on that specific post. That's a flaw in this website's functioning, not my trying to mislead. Sorry if you don't understand what I've written.

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021

Last edited:

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
Keep in mind the death toll for those unvaccinated is in the region of 150,000.
Obviously thee majority of those are from when there was no vaccine, and a small number have had rare complications from the vaccine itself, but the ratio of death in vaccinated-vaccinated is so high only a halfwit would consider the ratio to be worth refusal to take it.

Reactions: guerney

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Keep in mind the death toll for those unvaccinated is in the region of 150,000.
Obviously thee majority of those are from when there was no vaccine, and a small number have had rare complications from the vaccine itself, but the ratio of death in vaccinated-vaccinated is so high only a halfwit would consider the ratio to be worth refusal to take it.
I've met half-halfwits, who refused the second jab.

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
I've met half-halfwits, who refused the second jab.
Does this then make the case for mandatory vaccination ?.

We have people with such severe disabilities that we must make choices for them, as they are unable to do so for themselves.