Hello from East Yorkshire

Status
Not open for further replies.

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
The legal side is a pain. I worked out how to bypass the speed limiter on my BH. Lucky it was NOT bypassed when a 4*4 joined me on a cycle path. The bike is history. But I am safe as my CE stamped cycle was compliant when I was hit. Otherwise prosecution for using an electric motorcycle on a cycle path with no mot insurance etc could have been mine.

Ps welcome

lone_ranger

Pedelecer
Jan 19, 2014
GBCS you are the whole arguement why old fashioned men are negative to women joining science and engineering.

GBCS

Pedelecer
Jan 25, 2014
Hull
Hmmm , funnier than the first posts !
Judging by the time of the posts, I think someone has fallen off the Buckfast bottle, and landed on the chip on their shoulder.
I'm not quite sure why you have made the comments above, you asked some pretty direct questions, and alluded to some assumptions you had made.
I merely answered the questions directly, and clarified the issues you alluded to. If you think you might not like the answers, don't ask the questions.
If you doubt my integrity with regard to equal rights, you could always get an opinion from my ( female ) company accountant, ( female ) national sales manager of my medical division, ( female ) IT Manager or my ( female ) sales office manager.

jackhandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 20, 2012
the Cornish Alps
Judging by the time of the posts, I think someone has fallen off the Buckfast bottle, and landed on the chip on their shoulder.
I'm not quite sure why you have made the comments above, you asked some pretty direct questions, and alluded to some assumptions you had made.
I merely answered the questions directly, and clarified the issues you alluded to. If you think you might not like the answers, don't ask the questions.

GBCS

Pedelecer
Jan 25, 2014
Hull
Having read through the forum at length before joining, I didn't see any "controversial" posts. Just my luck I suppose, I can't go anywhere :D

lone_ranger

Pedelecer
Jan 19, 2014
If you doubt my integrity with regard to equal rights, you could always get an opinion from my ( female ) company accountant, ( female ) national sales manager of my medical division, ( female ) IT Manager or my ( female ) sales office manager.
All non scientific or engineering posts...

lone_ranger

Pedelecer
Jan 19, 2014
Erm, I don't do pubs. Realise I may have given a gentleman of a certain age something to think about. Stand by my comments!!!

GBCS

Pedelecer
Jan 25, 2014
Hull
OK, I give in, you are obviously gagging to list your qualifications and CV to impress us all,

So lets have it then .......

lone_ranger

Pedelecer
Jan 19, 2014
Would the gentleman in question be profiting off the imoral proceeds of UK banks, drawing a pension and claiming heating allowance when he's only in his 50's or 60's? Serviced very well thank you very much, and retiring at under 60 or at least between 60 and 70 is taking a stand which is in my opinion questionable. The Queen, apparently, is keeping going until she's pushing 87...
I leave it in your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.