Hello from East Yorkshire

Status
Not open for further replies.

lone_ranger

Pedelecer
Jan 19, 2014
Heavens above, I've just realised that we, at some point, have got really crossed wires. I'm checking it thru at the moment, but I appear to be giving you a bad time 'cos I'm grumpy at an old man. I'm so sorry, I never meant any offence, and I expect the older gentleman didn't even notice he pee'd off someone younger than him, especially if it was a girl. I'm a TUBE!
Sorry :)

lone_ranger

Pedelecer
Jan 19, 2014
I daren't say my job. I don't want to compromise any future employment. I am female, have a brilliant Dad (in my opinion - super pissed he got 2 girl children) he was an Engineer. Erm, that's the credentials I'm prepared to admit to Google analytics as present...

lone_ranger

Pedelecer
Jan 19, 2014
GBSH - I've just re-read your posts. What are you trying to achieve, what do you want? We seem to be at a price issue - between and I'm guessing - £500 to £1000. Are you going to use that spend to justify it? If so, where?
This is certainly a cost/benefit analysis I did. It was diffficult, and as yet unproven. All I can't tell you is that I do not know how many pounds weight you will lose, how many £ you will save. All I know is that I think it is a good idea.
Still think I'm in the pub?!

lone_ranger

Pedelecer
Jan 19, 2014
So, I've been ambitious, naive, and quick to spend money. Heart in the right place, support in a different one.
Do I come over as stupid, un-informed, and a newbie? Well I suppose that's about right. I am distrustful of salesmen as they don't give practical advice.
I'm confused in my own world, my problem. Decide what aspect of life you wish to judge.
I am fed up of salesmen talking complete nonsense (that is the polite version) and men being condesending, well I'll leave that alone.

lone_ranger

Pedelecer
Jan 19, 2014
Sorry, that was knee jerk. It is a good idea (in my humble opinion) to get into electric bikes. (For any of the ladies out there, perhaps a different approach to the male one would be useful)
Ride safe
Rx

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
A Trick Cyclist

Reactions: D C and Alan Quay

jackhandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 20, 2012
the Cornish Alps
"Did you really reply to your own post?

Note those posts were all apres 23.00, so were maybe Influenced?

lone_ranger

Pedelecer
Jan 19, 2014
I've read a fair bit, and experienced a fair bit along side my reading. What keeps coming up is that there is little representation of electric bicycles in the North, and a condecending attitude towards women trying to take on board the issues of climate change and do something about it by even trying to adopt electric cycles.

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
I've read a fair bit, and experienced a fair bit along side my reading. What keeps coming up is that there is little representation of electric bicycles in the North, and a condecending attitude towards women trying to take on board the issues of climate change and do something about it by even trying to adopt electric cycles.
Do you live in parallel universe then? your posts make no sense in the context of what is being spoken about.

GBCS

Pedelecer
Jan 25, 2014
Hull
Shall we have a sweepstake on the time of the next post from LR ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.