Lishui Bluetooth Controller, programming the easy way

Lsihui Controller developed a Bluetooth Controller for IOS and Android Smartphones

Even someone with no Computer-knowledge is now able to programm the controller just by a finger-wip at IOS or a finger-tipp at Android Smartphones
We have put different language inside english, german, chinese and soon also french and italien will be inside

Just a small overwiew about some screen-shot´s but there are much more choises to adjust easy by smartphone

We developed a Controller with Bluetooth inside and we also sale a small adapter (see pic) to put in line with the display so you can also upgrade the bike that you already have

Attachments

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
I am interested in the small Bluetooth adapter. Can you recommend a vendor?

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
I see this as progress toward reliability, potentially leading to the elimination of the e-bus cable and adding an immobilizer to your bike.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Just a smartphone/mini-tablet on the handlebars works for me. Supplier please!!! A European supplier for this would be perfect.

mechaniker missing button -> GPS, in a perfect world one could switch between GPS and controller on the fly.

today I wrote the manual ready and hope I did not made to many mistakes in gramma :confused:

and on the second pic you can go directly by using the QR-code to the app for IOS or Android

Question for the supplier I cant answer at the moment but I guess there will be a lot in the next month because it is a must have for Dealer ;)
It is now in mass-production in our factory and as you maybe know Lishui produce approx 1millionen Controller per year you can imagine what it means when I say mass-production

But Lishui only deliver to the dealers around the clobe not to end-consumer so don´t ask me for the price

Attachments

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
today I wrote the manual ready and hope I did not made to many mistakes in gramma :confused:

and on the second pic you can go directly by using the QR-code to the app for IOS or Android

Question for the supplier I cant answer at the moment but I guess there will be a lot in the next month because it is a must have for Dealer ;)
It is now in mass-production in our factory and as you maybe know Lishui produce approx 1millionen Controller per year you can imagine what it means when I say mass-production

But Lishui only deliver to the dealers around the clobe not to end-consumer so don´t ask me for the price
I will write the manual in correct English and French in exchange for a dongle :)

Just looking at the pictures I don't think the price worries us much, getting rid of wires: priceless! :D

Reactions: trex

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Reactions: Ghola and trex

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
So I downloaded the app to see what it looks like on my new smartphone mini-tablet and stumbled on a problem immediately:

There is no portrait mode for the interface, if I want a phone on my handlebars I want it upright not horizontal.

You could user heavier font weight to make the screen easier to read (some of us have reading glasses...)

Should be an easy enough fix mechaniker.

Other than those two points looks good to me.

I also directly said to our engineer that I would like a upright-screen because then it would be easier to watch the screen and swith to a map on tour, I´ve also requestet a bottom on our screen for to switch between bike-display and map-programm and maybe music
a heavier font I missed because I use my reading glasses all the time even on bike riding I put in front of my nose for reading I look down and for driving I look above my glasses.
Maybe for me a solution would be using a tablet;-) but it look ridiculous

glowmaster

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 15, 2017
us
Can you please have someone at Lishui contact the bike company FLX. They use this controller and I would LOVE to have this capability,

Any update on the status of this? The bar code doesnt lead to a program at the app store.

Thanks for this awesome development.

ed in the US.

Hi Ed,

if the "QR-code" dosen´t work then take this link:
http://app.lsdzs.com/home/

I remind our engineer to develop a upright screen for man and he said it is already under deleopment and will come soon....
For those who have the FLX bike here is the connecting-diagram

Attachments

Reactions: glowmaster

glowmaster

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 15, 2017
us
It works for the Bofeili mid motor on the FLX. The controller is made by Lishui. That is probably the critical part.

hello tommie,
nothing can work with any system, it would be nice but impossible because all the manufacturer will never agree to a common standard protocol
It works with Lishui Controller using Displays from Kingmeter, Key-display, APT and more but usualy only FOC Controller. Point is that the controller need to be km5s Protocoll

I also could programm it for Bafang Displays but we, "lishui" have no interest to do so.

thx to Garry from the facebook-group more people notice the device ;-)

the adapter you have plug inline with the display and thats it, you don´t have to disconnect the display. but you ponly can use one item you can´t use display and Bluetooth at the same time that´s why ask our engineer to develop a small remote extra and a better cellphone holder would be nice.
btw. I don´t like the holder that we have on our website and I have to admit it is totally overpriced.

• Informative
Reactions: tommie

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I have a few of those bluetooth adapters in stock.