Mercedes Benz Hybrid

Beeping-Sleauty

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 12, 2006
Colchester, Essex
Yes, I shuddered as I saw it!

As I said earlier, I think these car makers' bikes go mainly to their car owners, that was certainly true of the Porsche ones, and drivers of those high end cars are less likely to be knowledgable cyclists.
yes Flecc, it made me smile that both the owners i spoke to had claimed 'very little usage' or 'virtually as new' despite the bikes being over 3 years old, and both were merc drivers. Must be a bit strange for a car salesman to suddenly find himself selling electric bicycles.

WRAGGY

Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2008
MATLOCK, DERBYSHIRE, UK
Re-mercedes Hybrid

Hi,
Not so sure about that i drive a c class sports coupe and i do watch out for bikes.
I will open up the battery compartment and take a pic and put it on for you guys to see if it is in there and if so could you please tell me what to buy and how to do it,
thanks,
Wraggy

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
To post your photo, click the paper clip button above the reply box and have a look at the photo size rules there. Then make sure the picture conforms to those rules, and preferably is sized to 800 x 600 pixels or less to avoid the huge oversize things that some insist on posting.

If all's well, click the paperclip again and browse to your image, then upload it with that button. Then click the paperclip again and you'll see the image name, click on that and it will be attached at the point you had your cursor in the text box.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
What file type is it Wraggy?

Alternatively, if you can post it onto a web site you can use this other method.

If you have somewhere to post pictures online like flickr.com or similar, you can display those here in this way. Just go to your web image, right click it and select Copy Image Location from the context menu, or if that doesn't show, click Properties on the context menu that appears and highlight and copy the URL there on the Properties page. Then return to the Reply box here, position the cursor below the text where you want the photo to appear and click the yellow mountain scene icon above. You'll get a box to paste in the link and ok it.

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Have you a program in which you can resize it as it's probably quite large? That resize option is often found in the Image menu in graphics editing programs, and by resizing it down and then re-saving as a JPG, you'll be able to save it with a percentage reduction as well.

Let me know if you're still stuck and I'll PM you an email address so you can send me the photo(s) and I'll do the resizing. Then I can either return the resizing or do the posting here for you.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Hi,
Can anybody tell me how i can change where it says Junior Member under my name
I am 45:confused:
thanks,
Wraggy
It's not an age reference Wraggy, it's the forum time as registered by number of posts. When you reach a certain number of posts. I think about 20, it changes to Member, and I think at 100 posts it changes to Senior Member.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I just checked again Wraggy and they still haven't reached my ISP server outbox. Weekend slowness maybe. I'll attend to them as soon as they arrive though.

You're at 17 posts now, shown above your postings, so not long to wait for promotion. :)

Last edited: