Neodrive conversion kit

peterjd

Pedelecer
Sep 18, 2019
Can you show us where we can get such a kit for less than £2000? My Google must be playing up at the moment.

Whilst I agree a remarkably low asking price - possibly liquidation stock - are you saying the review in ebiketips is also suspect. I take your points about direct hub drives and after-service but still good value if genuine. P

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford

Whilst I agree a remarkably low asking price - possibly liquidation stock - are you saying the review in ebiketips is also suspect. I take your points about direct hub drives and after-service but still good value if genuine. P
You cannot buy a BMZ battery for £549, let alone a whole kit. If it's liquidated stock, why are other sellers still selling it for £2,200? The Ebikeoutlet website has no address, no phone number and no registration details. Who are you going to complain to when it doesn't work? Who's going to fix it when you get the error message on the screen?

• Agree
Reactions: Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
They claim to be in this business for 25 years (under about us)

Bosa

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2023
If the 'real' price of an eBike kit is £1500+ then how can the UK based eBike Outlet sell a German made kit for £549 ?
If you look carefully the original price was 1k plus and obviously they get there kit trade 300 quid and can sell it for what they want.

Bosa

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2023
That looks like a scam website. I think I'll get one of thos £59 Sur Rons that I showed a couple of weeks ago. They seem better value, and they're made by Canadians. Canadians were making decent ebikes long before the Germans.
Looks like a scam website? Evidence ? unfounded accusations are not a good thing .

Bosa

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2023
There is no single review of Ebike outlet on Trust pilot. Do you use neodrive ebike yourself?
I have ridden bikes with neo drives , does not mean if there is no trust pilot review, that its not genuine.
For small companies it would cost them 250 quid a month to join Trust Pilot That is a lot of money for a small business , 3k year

• Disagree
Reactions: guerney

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Unfortunately you are so wrong , just giving a recommendation , live local in Sheen so the store is go to for people of sheen I thought the forum maybe interested in some alternative options.
What's the address of ebikeoutlet.co.uk?

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021

The article's author is Richard Peace:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I have ridden bikes with neo drives , does not mean if there is no trust pilot review, that its not genuine.
For small companies it would cost them 250 quid a month to join Trust Pilot That is a lot of money for a small business , 3k year
Trustpilot list businesses for free.

• Agree

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
So, you must be associated with Ebikeoutlet. You certainly have passion and confidence in this deal beyond what a normal punter would have. What gives you the confidence that it's genuine?

If this offer is genuine, why don't you just tell us the truth about it. Where did the kits come from? Why are they so cheap? What's different about them from the normal Neodrive kits. Maybe give us some contact details so that we can see how to get our money back when they're not what they're supposed to be.

Bosa

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2023
Genuine ebike outlets selling amazing kits , will post links shortly for the ebike community to have a look.

Euro bike show will be having ebike kit companies show casing there new stuff and is already available .
Kits made in UK . Denmark , France , Germany etc

Az.

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2022
Plymouth
Where is controller?

New kits are most welcome. We await detailed review by one of our members at some point. Up till then I remain skeptical and I think kits sold by Yose and Woosh offer better value for money.

BTW installing battery on rear of MTB is not the best idea.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I think neodrive builds the controller inside the motor. The kit looks very well made but it is a closed system. It reminds me of the BMW ebike a few years ago.

Bosa

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2023
Where is controller?

New kits are most welcome. We await detailed review by one of our members at some point. Up till then I remain skeptical and I think kits sold by Yose and Woosh offer better value for money.

BTW installing battery on rear of MTB is not the best idea.
Not knocking Woosh or Yose kits , they do represent good value for money .

I agree MTB rear battery non-starter.

Az.

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2022
Plymouth
Entire outlet has 5 items on offer and 2 are out of stock.

This is the funniest saddle bag I have seen in my life:

The cheapest way to find out if this outlet does exist is to order this bag. Any volunteers? ;)

Bosa

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2023
So, you must be associated with Ebikeoutlet. You certainly have passion and confidence in this deal beyond what a normal punter would have. What gives you the confidence that it's genuine?

If this offer is genuine, why don't you just tell us the truth about it. Where did the kits come from? Why are they so cheap? What's different about them from the normal Neodrive kits. Maybe give us some contact details so that we can see how to get our money back when they're not what they're supposed to be.
I am in noway associated with anyone , just have a passion for tech stuff, I know now days everyone is cautious and that is good thing but there are sometimes offers that are real and genuine. Friend works at Madison B2B , biggest parts and bike UK distributor and he said they have overstocked as they thought COVID would continue regarding bike sales , e- kits , and now they are literary have too much stock, its finding its way down stream retail cheap . Moore large another big UK distributor just closed its doors after 75 years , too much stock and not selling as the bike shops reduced there purchases. So do not be surprised Neodrives or any other E-kit manufacture is selling their product to their UK , Europe dealers way way cheaper than before and dealers can sell them even cheaper and some dont ,same goes for the Bike manufactures who use e-kits to make there e-bikes.
Would not be surprised if bike manufactures bought too many kits thinking we are going to continue to sell tons of bikes and kits are being sold off to third parties cheap.

Last edited:

Az.

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2022
Plymouth
You are clearly very passionate about this conversion kit and think it is a good value. Why won't you buy it yourself from this outlet and install it on your bike? I would love to read your detailed unbiased review.

Reactions: joelectric