Neodrive conversion kit

Bosa

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2023
If anyone really wants this Neodrive kit and are still sceptical, my mate has a spare one boxed etc and he said he wants to sell it and will put it up on amazon or ebay . Will post link once he has done it ,if that is allowed on this forum?

Bosa

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2023
You are clearly very passionate about this conversion kit and think it is a good value. Why won't you buy it yourself from this outlet and install it on your bike? I would love to read your detailed unbiased review.
Any good ebike tech stuff I support not just Neodrive. I ride a Cube bosch mid motor bike. I like ebikes that are designed ground up to be an ebike not just a kit added on, BTW not knocking ebike kits, I support good tech where ever we find it that includes ebike kits.

Found there insta page

drop them a message or email

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
If anyone really wants this Neodrive kit and are still sceptical, my mate has a spare one boxed etc and he said he wants to sell it and will put it up on amazon or ebay . Will post link once he has done it ,if that is allowed on this forum?
if I understand correctly, Madison sold 5 Neodrives kits to your mate. He's used one, possibly the one that was reviewed on the YT video, sold 2 and still has 2 for sale.
I have a few questions for your mate: do the kits come with warranty? Who deals with warranty? What happens after the warranty runs out?

Bosa

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2023
if I understand correctly, Madison sold 5 Neodrives kits to your mate. He's used one, possibly the one that was reviewed on the YT video, sold 2 and still has 2 for sale.
I have a few questions for your mate: do the kits come with warranty? Who deals with warranty? What happens after the warranty runs out?
You have misunderstood , and making assumptions about Madison and a friend of mine. Are you Mystic Meg mate?
BTW comes with warranty . Neodrive dealers in the UK, extend warranty.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
You have misunderstood , and making assumptions about Madison and a friend of mine. Are you Mystic Meg mate?
BTW comes with warranty . Neodrive dealers in the UK, extend warranty.
I probably misunderstood what you posted here:
Friend works at Madison B2B , biggest parts and bike UK distributor and he said they have overstocked as they thought COVID would continue regarding bike sales , e- kits , and now they are literary have too much stock, its finding its way down stream retail cheap . Moore large another big UK distributor just closed its doors after 75 years , too much stock and not selling as the bike shops reduced there purchases.
So where did he buy his kits from? I was on the mailing list of Moore Large selloffs and did not see any Neodrives.

BTW, there is no service partners for Neodrives in the UK.

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I really will think your of your rocker if you think this outfit is a scam.
I know of Bournemouth Cycleworks I also know that they are approved dealer for Neodrives but I never heard of ebikeoutlet.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Wires have been crossed , Moorelarge does not sell Neodrives , just stating why you will find products really cheap due to overstock etc
I have no reason to doubt that there are sources for cheap stock, but they are usually a few pieces sold off without ongoing support. I have myself a fair bit of brand new odds and sodds that I put in the bin every few months.

Bosa

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2023
I know of Bournemouth Cycleworks but I never heard of ebikeoutlet.
All I know is there are UK Neodrive dealers around the UK selling at different prices and maybe ebikeoutlet is one of them , ebikeoutlet on the face of it look legit but you never know. Uk and European neodrive dealers vary in retail price in holland you can find them for 600 quid.excluding delivery and customs etc

The dealers are also the service partners

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
All I know is there are UK Neodrive dealers around the UK selling at different prices and maybe ebikeoutlet is one of them
ebikeoutlet is not listed in Neodrives dealers list.
Bournemoth Cycleworks is listed.
The list may not be up to date though. 50Cycles for example is still on the list.

Bosa

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2023
I probably misunderstood what you posted here:

So where did he buy his kits from? I was on the mailing list of Moore Large selloffs and did not see any Neodrives.

BTW, there is no service partners for Neodrives in the UK.
The UK dealers are the service partners. All dealers get trained on the product and support.

• Informative
Reactions: Woosh

Az.

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2022
Plymouth
I must admit that torque sensor and regenerative braking are interesting. However it is still more expensive than other kits, even at this strange outlet. Battery is twice as big as on my bike and yet it doesn't offer extra capacity. Motor is huge, heavy and ugly. I think it is a step in wrong direction.

• Agree

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I must admit that torque sensor and regenerative braking are interesting. However it is still more expensive than other kits, even at this strange outlet. Battery is twice as big as on my bike and yet it doesn't offer extra capacity. Motor is huge, heavy and ugly. I think it is a step in wrong direction.
in addition, servicing cost outside warranty can be very expensive.

Az.

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2022
Plymouth
As a bonus 20mph speed limit is illegal.

Maube you can invite your friend here and he can tell us more about this kit.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
As a bonus 20mph speed limit is illegal.

Maube you can invite your friend here and he can tell us more about this kit.

• :D