OXYGEN kit- exclusive previews

Oxygen Bicycles

Trade Member
Feb 18, 2010
www.oxygenbicycles.com
OXYDrive™ website is live

Hi guys,

It's going very crazy now and so busy. We finally managed to build up a basic website with some info. You can visit out site for more info: www.oxydrive.co.uk

I will log on later on and answer all your question that you might have, thanks for watching guys

all the best

Andrew

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Looking good Andrew! BUT when will it be available....

NRG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2009
"The kits will be available with the network of dealers approx end of November 2011"

RRP £799 ....interesting....

indalo

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Herts & Spain
Now, to my eyes the bike pictured with the kit attached in the promotional photos looks very attractive unlike that super lightweight contraption from another thread.

Indalo

Oxygen Bicycles

Trade Member
Feb 18, 2010
www.oxygenbicycles.com
Hi Eddie,

As NRG highlighted the text from the web, the kits will be available around end of November with dealers. Re the RRP we are still having a good discussion with dealers but the aim is to make it affordable for to even a broader group of users.

We are considering different options of the RRP depending on the warranty period, dealer fitted or fitted by user so RRP is still TBC. All I can promise is that it will be reasonably priced and will offer a great value for quality.

Meanwhile I want to encourage everyone to come down to the Cycle Show at the end of the month. OXYDrive kit will be there too.

All the best

Andrew

Oxygen Bicycles

Trade Member
Feb 18, 2010
www.oxygenbicycles.com
Now, to my eyes the bike pictured with the kit attached in the promotional photos looks very attractive unlike that super lightweight contraption from another thread.

Indalo
Hi Indalo,

Which other bike do you have in mind? we use the same donor bike on all our photos. BTW for those who the bike it's a CUBE Analog disc 2011

kudos

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 29, 2011
The brochure shows the front-wheel motor quite closely, I see there are two cable-ties doing something - is this perhaps holding in place a wheel-side torque-arm ??

Kudos

MyPump

Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2010
Hi Andrew,
Well done on such an amazing product the Oxydrive certainly looks fantastic and I am sure everyone is very excited to hear how it performs, we are all looking forward to when the Oxydrive is released later in November.
Congratulations and the best of luck as I know you work very hard to bring us some superb quality products.
Take care
Andrew (Owner of Oxygen eMate Race 2011)

kudos

Mar 29, 2011
November came and went, I can't seem to find anything, is there any news on this kit yet?

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Nice kit.

Is the display removable ?

What is the price ?

Regards

Jerry

Oxygen Bicycles

Trade Member
Feb 18, 2010
www.oxygenbicycles.com
Hi Jerry,

The prices start from £799 for 37V 9Ah kit with LCD display. Motor already fully spoked to the double walled rim with stainless steel spokes. Display isn't right now removable but not easy to steal it either.

There will be more updates in the next few days of the site with manuals, videos etc so keep visiting the site www.oxydrive.co.uk

all the best

Andrew

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Thanks Andrew.

Jerry

kudos

Mar 29, 2011
Has anyone bought or tried this kit yet? I would be interested in real world data on performance...

vectra

Pedelecer
Feb 5, 2011
Hi Jerry,

The prices start from £799 for 37V 9Ah kit with LCD display. Motor already fully spoked to the double walled rim with stainless steel spokes. Display isn't right now removable but not easy to steal it either.

There will be more updates in the next few days of the site with manuals, videos etc so keep visiting the site www.oxydrive.co.uk

all the best

Andrew
Andrew Hi.

I understand that the kit will add 6.5kg to my bike. I assume that this includes the battery?

What is the battery weight and is the battery easily removed?

Thank you.
Regards
vectra