Priceless, so simple for small businesses to sort out. Good old BREXIT!

MikelBikel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 6, 2017
Ireland
I wasn't suggesting such terrible fraud!

I believe that if you separate your business into several sections, you can avoid a higher rate of tax. And if one arm is in Germany ("Wooshy", "Wooshlike", "Mr. Woosh" Bikes Germany?), you can dropship from there like your ebike-kit shipping competitors... and continue to assemble and sell your bikes in the UK as a separate business... then give me 40% of all of your future profits as a tip, for the tip ;)
Yeah, I like the sound of 'Woosh.ie', and 'Wisper.ie'. They work well phonetically (is that a word?).
The temporary 'Free' trade (laugh) may be extended to April for 27 to ratify in 27 languages at EU parliament, according to RTE.
""The European Parliament needs more time, the Council [of the European Union] needs more time to produce the authentic language versions and there's also this discussion on governance (monitoring of 'level playing field' & retaliations possible?) which is also going to be more protracted than people thought," one diplomat said." End quote

Reactions: Wisper Bikes
D

Deleted member 33385

Brilliant! Utterly brilliant! Thanks, may I have your bank details?

All the best, David

...and once your R&D team has ridden the bikes made of melted then frozen Wispa chocolate bars to 10 Downing Street and delivered the massive petition, they could melt the frames down in chocolate fountains to have a fondue party, while chained to the railings and being brutalised by the Police. Any gunshot wounds or heart attacks brought about by the use of guns and tasers during their attempted removal, would further up the publicity advantage and resulting profits gained - which ideally would enable me to buy at least two non-chocolate Wisper bikes. My bank account is a shoebox buried somewhere in the Brecon Beacons, I forget where. Do all of the trade member's names start with the letter "W"?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 33385

The UK ebike manufacturer was of course Brompton! I for one think the figures are wrong. I would suggest that we do not produce 1 in a hundred ebikes in the UK.

Interesting to read that they will not entertain an appeal!

All the best, David

The Brompton fold is the best I've seen - it's tough to beat! No wonder so many people buy them... I can't cope with the tiny skittish pothole absorbed wheel size, but in all other respects, it's a superb folding bike design.

• Agree
D

Deleted member 33385

Thanks for that, as you can see it is contrary to the information that I have been given. I will
check into it.

All the best, David

You could collaborate to campaign on the issue as WWIII - the Wooshy Wisper Insanity Impediment Initiative (or Wispery Woosh)

Last edited:
  • :D
D

Deleted member 33385

Now might be a good time for pedelecers to buy from UK sellers of spare batteries, because this pandemic (I believe ) is not going away, and is highly unlikely to anytime soon...