Vekkit

guilner

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 3, 2021
i think there were some delays due to covid it arrived 2 weeks after the date i was told. the kit is amazing took almost no time to mount it and i have been using it since then with no problems. if you want to know anything specific let me know

guilner

May 3, 2021
Wow we are now getting to the truth, this company is driving me mad. They do not reply to any correspondence. You said your kit arrived, can I ask if it lived up to all their hype? Its looking like I will have to contact my bank to deal with this. I should have known better. What a disappointment!!! I could have bought from someone else and enjoyed my purchase instead I'm having to deal with this. Terrible company they need locking up. No wonder they have no reviews. Pavel of Vekkit if that's your real name, disgraceful. This has to be the worse buying experience I have ever had to put up with.
Not sure what happened with you two guys but my experience with the company was ok, I was given all info i needed before buying, all my emails have always been replyed to, the kit is top, a lot better then many other i tried , very quiet and very fast. on lower speed you can cycle all day, i did more then the 60 km advertised for my battery. also today we had a thunderstorm in London and i was basically cycling with water to my knees and the kit perfomed perfectly. Pavel has always been very helpful and nice to me that is all i can say. I am actually thinking of buy a second kit for my grilfriend.

TMc

Jul 12, 2021
Not sure what happened with you two guys but my experience with the company was ok, I was given all info i needed before buying, all my emails have always been replyed to, the kit is top, a lot better then many other i tried , very quiet and very fast. on lower speed you can cycle all day, i did more then the 60 km advertised for my battery. also today we had a thunderstorm in London and i was basically cycling with water to my knees and the kit perfomed perfectly. Pavel has always been very helpful and nice to me that is all i can say. I am actually thinking of buy a second kit for my grilfriend.
Update, Pavel has made contact and has been very helpful and informative as you said. My kit is on its way and should hopefully arrive this coming week. I'm very excited after reading your comments and can't wait to hit the road. And Pavel if your reading this thank you for staying up so late and working hard to get things sorted.

SeanF

Just Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Mine was ok too, received it in late fall last year, queries were answered fairly quick. Have started re-using the bike again lately and all still good with the exception of the battery which seems to use up quickly. Last week battery was below 40%, I did not bother to plug it in, today it was empty. Loaded battery fully today, went on a 10k ride of which maybe 2k uphill. At the end of the ride, it said it‘s below 50%. That‘s disappointing as I bought the max capacity of battery which was available. Maybe there is a trick to make it last longer? Other than that, I am happy with the product!

hey_pavel

May 1, 2020
Mine was ok too, received it in late fall last year, queries were answered fairly quick. Have started re-using the bike again lately and all still good with the exception of the battery which seems to use up quickly. Last week battery was below 40%, I did not bother to plug it in, today it was empty. Loaded battery fully today, went on a 10k ride of which maybe 2k uphill. At the end of the ride, it said it‘s below 50%. That‘s disappointing as I bought the max capacity of battery which was available. Maybe there is a trick to make it last longer? Other than that, I am happy with the product!

You can try to keep the battery outside the battery bag when you don't use the kit otherwise microchips drain the battery. New kits have the sleep mode but this increased the price as you can see on our website. If it doesn't help please, contact us - hey[]vekkit.com

Reactions: guilner

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Sadly you are not the first to be concerned at the farce that Vekkit appears to be.

TMc

Jul 12, 2021
Hi

I suffered the same issues as you seem to be having at the moment. But I finally did receive my kit. It took me 15 mins to install and everything works perfectly. My only issue with them at the moment is they owe me £105 and again are not responding to any messages. Its a shame really because the kit itself is very good and looks great on the bike when installed. They really need to look at how they deal with customers. Pavel and your team need to sort yourselves out you have a great product and continuing to mess people about will destroy your business. Your competitors put you to shame on customer service and your product is great. Please sort yourselves out.

Reactions: Rickhunter

hey_pavel

May 1, 2020
Hi

I suffered the same issues as you seem to be having at the moment. But I finally did receive my kit. It took me 15 mins to install and everything works perfectly. My only issue with them at the moment is they owe me £105 and again are not responding to any messages. Its a shame really because the kit itself is very good and looks great on the bike when installed. They really need to look at how they deal with customers. Pavel and your team need to sort yourselves out you have a great product and continuing to mess people about will destroy your business. Your competitors put you to shame on customer service and your product is great. Please sort yourselves out.
Hi.

We cannot answer faster than 3-5 days like many other brands which produce e-bikes or e-bike kits(not just resell or rebrand china stuff). It's not because we don't want to answer - it's because the whole team working on solving production and shipping problems (new month = new problems, new delays with components for kits, new shipping rules, etc). Sure we can hire more people, make the price higher by 30-40% and answer all questions within a day. Or we can just buy "fake" reviews on Trustpilot as some other brands do. Instead of all this, we spend our time and budget not on aggressive Ads but on improving our kits and our new support ticketing system too (we plan to launch it 1-10th September). I'm sure that we'll be able to answer all e-mails within 1-2 days with this new system.

We issue all refunds on customs fees on the next working day after we receive an e-mail from the customer but processing takes up to 15 working days.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: guilner and Nealh

TMc

Jul 12, 2021
Hi.

We cannot answer faster than 3-5 days like many other brands which produce e-bikes or e-bike kits(not just resell or rebrand china stuff). It's not because we don't want to answer - it's because the whole team working on solving production and shipping problems (new month = new problems, new delays with components for kits, new shipping rules, etc). Sure we can hire more people, make the price higher by 30-40% and answer all questions within a day. Or we can just buy "fake" reviews on Trustpilot as some other brands do. Instead of all this, we spend our time and budget not on aggressive Ads but on improving our kits and our new support ticketing system too (we plan to launch it 1-10th September). I'm sure that we'll be able to answer all e-mails within 1-2 days with this new system.

We issue all refunds on customs fees on the next working day after we receive an e-mail from the customer but processing takes up to 15 working days.
I will say this then, the work your team is putting in to improving the kit is definitely bearing fruit. Your kits are fantastic. Set up was easy and everything worked when powered up. I'm very impressed, my girlfriend has an e-bike and after seeing your kit and hitting the road she was impressed and said its much better than her bike and is very jealous. Everything is well made and even though I was frustrated the quality of the kit I received far outweighs any frustration I had before. So to all customers waiting for deliver hold out its definitely worth waiting for. Anyone thinking of purchasing this kit do it, you will not be disappointed.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi.

Have you tried to buy fake reviews on Trustpilot?

We have been working with them for a couple of years, they are hugely diligent and will remove anything that seems even slightly dodgy. They won’t remove bad reviews even if the reviewer has not bought product from the company they are reviewing! They live and die by their reputation, I trust them to the point that I read and act on their reviews before buying anything expensive.

If you have evidence of being able to buy reviews please pm me and I will personally take it up with them and report back here.

All the best, David

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Have you tried to buy fake reviews on Trustpilot?

We have been working with them for a couple of years, they are hugely diligent and will remove anything that seems even slightly dodgy. They won’t remove bad reviews even if the reviewer has not bought product from the company they are reviewing! They live and die by their reputation, I trust them to the point that I read and act on their reviews before buying anything expensive.

If you have evidence of being able to buy reviews please pm me and I will personally take it up with them and report back here.

All the best, David
I personally know a company that does fake reviews on their products/services and I've see evidence of them from other companies.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
I personally know a company that does fake reviews on their products/services and I've see evidence of them from other companies.
If you are certain of your facts, please PM me or email me with details. I’ll take it up with them and report back here

david@wisperbikes.com

All the best, David

Rickhunter

Aug 4, 2021
I will say this then, the work your team is putting in to improving the kit is definitely bearing fruit. Your kits are fantastic. Set up was easy and everything worked when powered up. I'm very impressed, my girlfriend has an e-bike and after seeing your kit and hitting the road she was impressed and said its much better than her bike and is very jealous. Everything is well made and even though I was frustrated the quality of the kit I received far outweighs any frustration I had before. So to all customers waiting for deliver hold out its definitely worth waiting for. Anyone thinking of purchasing this kit do it, you will not be disappointed.
Thank you for setting the record straight TMc. Having read you before. I was on the verge of filing a complaint with my bank due to the lack of communication... So I'm going to wait nicely and leave them alone for a long minute...

My two cents to Pavel: I understand that you are overwhelmed but it costs you nothing to put a closable banner in the header of your site informing customers who ordered the kits to tolerate the lack of response due to the success of the product with the assurance that their orders are their top priorities for an unforgettable, super cool experience blah blah blah .... You get the idea, I guess, and that would be the bare minimum in my opinion.

And please don't see this as an admission of weakness in this style of communication, on the contrary it's just a) a sign that demand exceeds supply which is a marker that adds value to your product and b) you show the world that you care as much as your customers who are waiting to get their kits.

Oh and TMc, Would you like to post some pictures of your bike? I'm so curious :cool:

TMc

Jul 12, 2021
Thank you for setting the record straight TMc. Having read you before. I was on the verge of filing a complaint with my bank due to the lack of communication... So I'm going to wait nicely and leave them alone for a long minute...

My two cents to Pavel: I understand that you are overwhelmed but it costs you nothing to put a closable banner in the header of your site informing customers who ordered the kits to tolerate the lack of response due to the success of the product with the assurance that their orders are their top priorities for an unforgettable, super cool experience blah blah blah .... You get the idea, I guess, and that would be the bare minimum in my opinion.

And please don't see this as an admission of weakness in this style of communication, on the contrary it's just a) a sign that demand exceeds supply which is a marker that adds value to your product and b) you show the world that you care as much as your customers who are waiting to get their kits.

Oh and TMc, Would you like to post some pictures of your bike? I'm so curious :cool:
As requested

Attachments

Rickhunter

Aug 4, 2021
Wow, this is sick! It fits your bike perfectly! Do you feel the weight of the backpack when it's close to the saddle like this?And it looks like the remote has a better finish. The one pictured on the website looks kinda rough.. Thanks for sharing your bike with us! Can't wait!

TMc

Jul 12, 2021
Wow, this is sick! It fits your bike perfectly! Do you feel the weight of the backpack when it's close to the saddle like this?And it looks like the remote has a better finish. The one pictured on the website looks kinda rough.. Thanks for sharing your bike with us! Can't wait!
The weight of the battery isn’t noticeable, the bike feels very well balanced. Everything is finished to a high standard. I have had no issues with the kit. It was so easy to put together , everything worked and is still working perfectly. Please be patient, it’s worth the wait. You will enjoy your purchase