Where are Wisper Bikes Manufactured?

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
Rubbish , Scotland has had much Oil taken out of it by Westminter of many yrs
You need to remember, the oil has been under the North Sea for generations. It took English brains and American money to finally get it out. I know - I was there for 10 years in the late 70's and early 80's. The Scots - even then - would bi7ch about "all these English coming up here and taking our jobs". It they're so clever, why didn't they drill for it themselves? In my 10 years in Aberdeen, very few Scottish companies were involved in extraction/distribution.
Whisky within Scotland is now their largest export to the World
But you know Scottish Whisky is made with English grain? They don't have the weather to grow their own.

You need to read history as to how Scotland became part of the Union. They were broke then, and they're still bleeding the English dry if you go by the government expenditure per head between Scottish and English.

Anyway, this has nothing to do with Wispers facility in Portugal. Apologies.

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
Hello,
Very sorry for the delay with your bike we have had a number of delays in production due to Covid . However you should now expect to receive your bike towards the end of this month.
All the best
I was considering ordering direct from your website a Wisper 705 Torque 24" for my wife which is said to be on back order with delivery in June. Is that delivery date guaranteed? I don't want to shell out the best part of £2,000 only to discover that the delivery date turns out to be delayed by 3 months like @Dope pedeller's order. My wife wants the bike for the summer not the autumn so if you won't be able to deliver as promised we will need to order her a bike from another manufacturer.

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
No you don't need to because it is untrue.

Half of UK exports are financial services won by London in the South of England. For many years London has contributed many billions of pounds a year to the rest of the UK.

We keep ourselves afloat and provide a big surplus helping others.
Rubbish - All London and Westminster has done for many yrs is extract all they could from Scotlands Oil and Whisky rights etc ..best thing London can do is just dissapear
as its the worst city within the UK and the whole of Europe .

So dirty a city which smells all the time rotten ..and unfriendly fecks its unreral
they all sit on their trains on the undergrounds reading like robots the lot of them
staring into space
Also its no wonder also covid is rife there ..Worst city in Europe not just the UK :)

Last edited:

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
No you don't need to because it is untrue.

Half of UK exports are financial services won by London in the South of England. For many years London has contributed many billions of pounds a year to the rest of the UK.

We keep ourselves afloat and provide a big surplus helping others.
Scotland has had much Oil taken out of it by Westminter of many yrs
and be nice of Westminster to pay back some for starters but Scotland doesnt expect such
from a little country England in which has taken from others for many yrs not just Scotland but Scotland for one for many yrs Oil for starters and i dont need to go one about other riches the Scots have which have aided much in keeping England and especially the South of England afloat for many yrs ..As for Armys also Scots often out on the front line this wont be again when Independence is voted for by the vasy majority of Scots as seen recent polls within Scotland which shall become a country in its own right ..facts are Scotland has much more going for it that rep of Ireland and they eventually became part Independent as are in a way ruled by the EU as i seen a March in Dublin when there and was to do with water rates and EU putting up price of their water ...I doubt Scotland would go down that route as have alike rep of ireland anough water of their own ..In Scotland one single Loch being Loch Ness has more water in it that all your lakes within England and Wales put together ..and this isnt Scotlands largest loch in which happens to be Loch Morar which holds most ..

Whisky within Scotland is now their largest export to the World and has been for many yrs with so many distilleries for a small country but they know what gtheyre doing

Also Energy Scotland was first in UK as a whole to see about that and go down that route
other things Scots have which we do not possess in England ..As for Wales it just doesnt possess the riches what the Scots possess to go independent ..Last polls also tell you Labour won in Wales easily ...In Scotland Snp won easily in Scotland ..As for Canada it is a country within its own rights ..back to Scotland when Independant shall be renamed what the Romans named Scotland and that was Caledonia ..Now so much better name than what is Ireland and England is Caledonia for a country going to be moving in the right direction as the UK under an Albino collapses . As for Scotland when get their independance u guys in South shall see much changes and not for the better for sure as Scotland yr on yr get stronger as a nation . You then shall see many businessmen from John o'Groats to Lands End wanting to be a part of Scotland as england shrinks and at same time crys for mercy after a couple of yrs then thinking of why did we treat the stronger part of UK so badly " IF ONLY " but if only shall be far too late as simple as ..

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
and be nice of Westminster to pay back some for starters but Scotland doesnt expect such
from a little country England in which has taken from others for many yrs not just Scotland but Scotland for one for many yrs Oil for starters and i dont need to go one about other riches the Scots have which have aided much in keeping England and especially the South of England afloat for many yrs ..As for Armys also Scots often out on the front line this wont be again when Independence is voted for by the vasy majority of Scots as seen recent polls within Scotland which shall become a country in its own right ..facts are Scotland has much more going for it that rep of Ireland and they eventually became part Independent as are in a way ruled by the EU as i seen a March in Dublin when there and was to do with water rates and EU putting up price of their water ...I doubt Scotland would go down that route as have alike rep of ireland anough water of their own ..In Scotland one single Loch being Loch Ness has more water in it that all your lakes within England and Wales put together ..and this isnt Scotlands largest loch in which happens to be Loch Morar which holds most ..

Whisky within Scotland is now their largest export to the World and has been for many yrs with so many distilleries for a small country but they know what gtheyre doing

Also Energy Scotland was first in UK as a whole to see about that and go down that route
other things Scots have which we do not possess in England ..As for Wales it just doesnt possess the riches what the Scots possess to go independent ..Last polls also tell you Labour won in Wales easily ...In Scotland Snp won easily in Scotland ..As for Canada it is a country within its own rights ..back to Scotland when Independant shall be renamed what the Romans named Scotland and that was Caledonia ..Now so much better name than what is Ireland and England is Caledonia for a country going to be moving in the right direction as the UK under an Albino collapses . As for Scotland when get their independance u guys in South shall see much changes and not for the better for sure as Scotland yr on yr get stronger as a nation . You then shall see many businessmen from John o'Groats to Lands End wanting to be a part of Scotland as england shrinks and at same time crys for mercy after a couple of yrs then thinking of why did we treat the stronger part of UK so badly " IF ONLY " but if only shall be far too late as simple as ..
Oh dear.
The UK is one entity, you are just like the Welsh Nats, moaning on about Welsh coal and all the English reservoirs drowning our valleys.
It's ridiculous, may as well demand reparations from the Romans, Vikings and Normans.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
from a little country England
That's fine.

We'll pay Scotland for the oil we've got from those waters.

You pay us your proportion to clean up all the terrible damage it's done.

The wrecking of our atmosphere and the resulting global warming, the pollution of our oceans with microplastics and the immense cost of solving those problems.

I think you'll need a huge loan from somewhere to pay that bill.

• Disagree
Reactions: budsy

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
Well, the Scots moan on about 'Being dragged out of the EU against their will'
They forget that it was precisely because of the Union that we were able to resist the Nazis and Scotland played a noble part.
However, if Scotland had been 'Free', they would now be part of the Greater German Reich (A sort of early form of the EU)

• Disagree

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
That's fine.

The wrecking of our atmosphere and the resulting global warming, the pollution of our oceans with microplastics and the immense cost of solving those problems.

Rubbish , Scotland has clean crystal clear waters and well known for such World wide
is one reason our Whiskies sell so well World wide ..Your post is just made up from your
rambling mouth and in other words > rubbish ..haste ye back laddie :) Plus Scotland is no 1 for fishing within the whole of the UK and you know know this also is facts ..Put it this way if all the fish in Scotlands crystal clear waters were say put into the Thames etc around London they would die as the water is polluted in the South of Engerlund and you guys know it also as facts :) You lot in the South of engerlund have more to fear when Bonnie Scotland do become a free country in its own right ...than Scotland has from coming away from a tory government hell bent on messing all of England and rest of the UK up ..But again you guys chose the torys to govern the UK and Scotland chose SNP and rightly so Scots did ..and so in time shall get their wish and when they do its a guarantee they shall look back on all the wasted years they gave to the South of England in particular as a waste and in a way the Scots already know that ..but in time shall thrive as an Independant country ...and just move on leaving you lot stuck with a tory Government who are just hell bent without a care for the working man on the street ..Most people who vote tory are guys / woman whom were raised with a silver spoon in their mouths ..spoilt since born and do not know what it is like to go without .. I know the guys answering to my posts on this subject have been spoilt rotten to the core from age 1 yrs up and do not know what poverty is like as would kill them ..just a few key board warriors that if they were in front of me then they would be like mice squirming for their posh tory homes in the South shouting for their Mums and Dads to come to the rescue ..

Last edited:

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
Well, the Scots moan on about 'Being dragged out of the EU against their will'
They forget that it was precisely because of the Union that we were able to resist the Nazis and Scotland played a noble part.
However, if Scotland had been 'Free', they would now be part of the Greater German Reich (A sort of early form of the EU)
NO thats what the rep of ireland are a part of Germany it seems ..as its Germany mainly no 1 rules the EU .. but the rep of ireland fell for their ways of going part Indie why EU put their water prices up means they are not full independant which is something Scotland only are after and shall get in time ..

For me prices going up should be made from your own rules not other countries rules

Scotland when going Indie have other clauses well within its grasp and so this wont happen as then would be against the law ..The Scots are a clever people ..How many Inventors have come out of Scotland per population in comparison to England is like night and day ..The Scots have invented so much in the World and if not for Scots your ancestors in England wouldnt be watching a tv set ..same goes for the phone etc etc ..can go on and on but wont waste my time on some Londoner who thinks he knows it all when not .

As for wars youll be on yer oan in England as the Scots wont get involved at all
just maybe to aid the opposition likes :)

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
That's fine.

When Scotland gain Independance then all Trident shall be subbed on their way
back South of the border and why not London as its one place the Scots detest
and in a way i agree with their sentiments re London what a scrap heap

Plus we like to breath in our nice lovely fresh air whilst you lot in London
breath in all the stinking fumes which reeks out of London enjoy it :D

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
In my 10 years in Aberdeen, very few Scottish companies were involved in extraction/distribution.

But you know Scottish Whisky is made with English grain? They don't have the weather to grow their own.
Rubbish talk again ^ > Even the english are trying to get into how the Scots make their whiskies and you know the many millions of £s which Scotland gain from sales of such to so many countries World wide ..and why your albino leader of a corrupt Engerund keeps trying to stop Scotland go for Independance ...and the thing is courts shall decide and democracy of its people shall defo win the day as Independence is a guarantee this next time of asking ...as its a one way win for the Snp ...as labour now seen in Scotland and rightly so as a con party labour today are just a spent up lib democrat party in disguise

and all know such within Scotland ..Plus the tories well they dont exist at all in Bonnie Scotland and never did within Scotland ..Snp are the one party which is going from strength to strength as i type ..Time for u guys in South of Engerlund to get real and in time rue the facts that Scotland is a country going far... this as you guys sink , sink, and sink further into the abyss . Even seen here 2 Engerlish guys trying to get in on the act of loving our Whiskies known World wide ..

Last edited:

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
It all looks very nice David, well done on setting up the new facilities.
{removed by admin, please be polite}

Anyhow soon the blue and white flag of the St Andrews Cross flag
wont be in that flag thankfully ..Shall look rather weird then and maybe then you can put the Welsh flag in place :) But again even Welsh are pig sick of you lot in South of Engerlund
but they dont sadly possess what Scotland have in abundance of riches to go it alone ..

Ive even heard the north of England are thinking now that Scotland would be best bet and would love to get together to become a part of Scotland with the English borders starting
on the South of Newcastle as even the Geordies want to become a part of Scotland :)

Shall the Scots allow such ?

Last edited by a moderator:

slowcoach

Pedelecer
Dec 11, 2020
There is much I could add to this political debate, but I will not do so while it is under this topic heading is it has nothing to do with the OP. Wisper made a decision to move their manufacturing (assembly) into the EU and I found it an interesting article.
If anyone wishes to discuss the rights and wrongs of the dissolution of the UK, then please start a different topic.

MichaelM

Pedelecer
Nov 14, 2020
What's good for 5 million Scots should go for 5 million in Yorkshire who have even less representation at Westminster. There are actually slightly more people in Yorkshire than in Scotland, and they have 54 MPs at Westminster vs. Scotland's 59.

Of course you could say much the same for any arbitrary grouping of 5 million people - what's so unique about Scotland in this respect?

However - were Scotland to leave the UK and rejoin the EU, companies setting up in Scotland to sell into the UK and EU might be a good boost to Scotland's economy.

• Disagree

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Rubbish , Scotland has clean crystal clear waters and well known for such World wide
is one reason our Whiskies sell so well World wide ..Your post is just made up from your
rambling mouth and in other words > rubbish ..haste ye back laddie :) Plus Scotland is no 1 for fishing within the whole of the UK and you know know this also is facts ..Put it this way if all the fish in Scotlands crystal clear waters were say put into the Thames etc around London they would die as the water is polluted in the South of Engerlund and you guys know it also as facts :) You lot in the South of engerlund have more to fear when Bonnie Scotland do become a free country in its own right ...than Scotland has from coming away from a tory government hell bent on messing all of England and rest of the UK up ..But again you guys chose the torys to govern the UK and Scotland chose SNP and rightly so Scots did ..and so in time shall get their wish and when they do its a guarantee they shall look back on all the wasted years they gave to the South of England in particular as a waste and in a way the Scots already know that ..but in time shall thrive as an Independant country ...and just move on leaving you lot stuck with a tory Government who are just hell bent without a care for the working man on the street ..Most people who vote tory are guys / woman whom were raised with a silver spoon in their mouths ..spoilt since born and do not know what it is like to go without .. I know the guys answering to my posts on this subject have been spoilt rotten to the core from age 1 yrs up and do not know what poverty is like as would kill them ..just a few key board warriors that if they were in front of me then they would be like mice squirming for their posh tory homes in the South shouting for their Mums and Dads to come to the rescue ..
You are such a chump, all you do is rant at length in a futile fashion about imaginary and completely false things.

So some facts. Firstly I'm not a Tory and I certainly wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth, my early years couldn't have been harder. Most of the very large number of Scots I've known who have been and are still my friends have been entirely rational people, very unlike you. That also goes for most of those online like member Wheeler and many of the other Scots who are members and who I have the greatest respect for. And finally I support the idea of Scottish independence and think the Scots could easily make a go of it if they choose to.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
When Scotland gain Independance then all Trident shall be subbed on their way
back South of the border and why not London as its one place the Scots detest
and in a way i agree with their sentiments re London what a scrap heap

Plus we like to breath in our nice lovely fresh air whilst you lot in London
breath in all the stinking fumes which reeks out of London enjoy it :D
Almost a fifth (19%) of adult Scots live in England with a huge proportion of them in London. I wonder why if they hate the place so much? Many of them live and work most of their lives in London, even choosing to retire in London like my good friend, one of the Forsyths, who at 87 is getting along nicely and still very active after breathing London air most of his adult life.

Facts Budsy, something you are a stranger to.

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
Almost a fifth (19%) of adult Scots live in England with a huge proportion of them in London. I wonder why if they hate the place so much? Many of them live and work most of their lives in London, even choosing to retire in London like my good friend, one of the Forsyths, who at 87 is getting along nicely and still very active after breathing London air most of his adult life.

Facts Budsy, something you are a stranger to.
Aye richt , only daft ones end up in such a place as London homeless

think the streets are paved with gold and nothing as such for sure
as said the unfriendliest people in Europe not just the UK as a whole ..

a dont believe anything u say ..But facts are you were u said once a cop
there is one in your mist who was bulleted out of Scotland for being a Bent cop
once a Scottish cid cop until found out as a lieing ratbag in a court of law for all to witness
judge , jury , fiscal and solicitor ..Now he had no option as he showed up his force for what he was a bender and IF the court floor could have opened up in front of all then guaranteed
its what he would have preferred the floor in the court room where he and his engerlish bent cid cop co hab sat ..both found out with blatant lies many times in front of all ..then these two a Scot and Engerlish co hab cid cop < working within Scotland both wanted was swallowed up
and taken out of that court building in Scotland for to hide away as quick as they possibly can.. Then what ?

Now its a funny old World eh ..how they work it out ..as this one went from working with a security firm and after this to that of then working within the MET in London ..Goes to show the MET
are happy taking in Bent cops from Scotland and Engerund ..What happend to the other bent engerlish cop ?
he somehow went from working in Scotland to that of a dissapearing act ..

As for Scots working in England ..theres many more Engerlish people work
in Scotland and buying up properties within Scotland ..this should be in my opinion stopped and if left to me it certainly would be ..Now go take a hike on yer trike .

I recall u saying on this very forum you once were a cop ..Now maybe you were once a Bent cop ..you certainly shall know how they work ..Now as for the cop in Usa caught out by video camera for all to see ..he is going to get his cumuppence once and for all as not first time he has been a right for sure and same things similar has occured in the UK also nut all lies told as u know all a bunch stick together and get their stories intact for courts up and down the land ..just cameras for me are best thing since sliced bread ..Now go take a hike ..

Last edited by a moderator: