where is Old Timer?

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
I get a bit concerned when some of our folk seem to disappear of the radar......:confused:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
He's probably fine Eddie, people often take a break from the forum, but like you, I hope that is the case.

You can if you like email him on this link to inquire.

fishingpaul

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2007
I get a bit concerned when some of our folk seem to disappear of the radar......:confused:
Do you get a bit concerned or are you feeling a little bit guilty,that some people have stopped posting after some of your posts.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Do you get a bit concerned or are you feeling a little bit guilty,that some people have stopped posting after some of your posts.
Hear we go.....I mean this is such a small and ostensibily friendly group, is there really any point or need for childish garbage like this....Grow up?

allen-uk

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2010
Eddie: the same thought crossed my mind, but if you have a look at his postings he was 'around' a few weeks ago, even though it seems longer!

A

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Eddie: the same thought crossed my mind, but if you have a look at his postings he was 'around' a few weeks ago, even though it seems longer!

A
Oh OK recall the search party then lol......:)

morphix

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 24, 2010
Worcestershire
www.cyclecharge.org.uk
I have been worried about him also since he hasn't been on for months it seems and he used to post regularly.. I also wonder how he's getting on with his Chinese battery.. glad to hear he's ok and just taking a break from forum..

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
Well it`s nice to know you care:D

The weather has been miserable, my knees have been playing up, they have been changing my statin tablets to make me feel a bit better so I decided to knuckle down and work on some images for Alamy (where I have a few thousand images for sale) and now the weather looks a bit better, my knees feel better and the new statins seem to be better for me and the weather turned out nice today so I took the Powertrek out for a spin Wiveton, Norfolk photo - david chilvers photos at pbase.com

I have been reading some of the threads but just haven`t felt up to much but you are right to bring it up and I will make sure I contribute more in the future:D

Dave

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Welcome back in Dave, glad to hear that you are feeling better. The generally miserable weather this winter has been enough to put anyone off doing anything!

John L

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 23, 2007
Hey Dave

Sounds like it was a miserable time. Hope you continue to feel better.

John

fishingpaul

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2007
Hear we go.....I mean this is such a small and ostensibily friendly group, is there really any point or need for childish garbage like this....Grow up?
I think you are the least friendly person in this small group,always having to bite at people do you ever post anything nice or civil,apart from when speaking about your favourite ebike make.

fishingpaul

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2007
Well it`s nice to know you care:D

The weather has been miserable, my knees have been playing up, they have been changing my statin tablets to make me feel a bit better so I decided to knuckle down and work on some images for Alamy (where I have a few thousand images for sale) and now the weather looks a bit better, my knees feel better and the new statins seem to be better for me and the weather turned out nice today so I took the Powertrek out for a spin Wiveton, Norfolk photo - david chilvers photos at pbase.com

I have been reading some of the threads but just haven`t felt up to much but you are right to bring it up and I will make sure I contribute more in the future:D

Dave
Good to see you back dave,my knees play up with arthritus,but a bit of gentle exercise on the bike actually seems to help.

lemmy

Esteemed Pedelecer
they have been changing my statin tablets to make me feel a bit better so I decided to knuckle down and work on some images for Alamy (where I have a few thousand images for sale) and now the weather looks a bit better, my knees feel better and the new statins seem to be better for me
I had muscle and knee ache problems, changed my statins to a lower dose and different brand and what a difference!

I also contribute to Alamy, though I have a bit fewer than a thousand pix there up to now.

And I ride an eBike as well. Do you think we are related by any chance?

If you too are incredibly handsome, have the physique of an Adonis and the brain of Einstein then I think we probably are :D

allen-uk

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2010
I think we should have a New Area on pedelecs, where members suffering from too much testosterone or just hangovers can SHOUT and BAWL at each other and call each other REALLY NASTY NAMES and get it all off their (hairy) chests. It would need to be soundproofed, of course.

A

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
I think you are the least friendly person in this small group,always having to bite at people do you ever post anything nice or civil,apart from when speaking about your favourite ebike make.

Ah did ums...grow up?

Yes a miserable winter...I have just started cycling again over the last few weeks. Have lost 2 stone and boy what a difference it has made! I am flying along!lol and I now laugh at hills! Ha ha....ha ha ha:D

Glad you are OK Dave I have has a bad winter health wise. Doc has put me on a salt free diet, quite a tough thing to achieve, but weight coming of and blood presure very much improved - now on less then half the cocktail of drugs I was on.

Going to treat myself to a new bike for the summer with front suspension, just because of the state of the roads now in London......

Anyone wanna guess what it might be?:D

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Going to treat myself to a new bike for the summer with front suspension, just because of the state of the roads now in London......

Anyone wanna guess what it might be?:D
BikeTec Flyer? ;)