eMTB owners photo and ride thread.

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
Well the best laid plans and all....you ring up and yep they are available and then find yourself having to cancel the hotel you've booked. Sorry guys South Downs will have to wait :mad::rolleyes::(
It seems now my mother is "doing" something else and my brother has now booked a holiday to Greece. As you can tell I'm ruddy furious.
I get this all the time, they never come to me and visit, I've always got to go to them. I think it's been about 10 years thus far !!!! :mad::mad::mad:. My mother isn't the nicest of persons at the best of times and my brother well he is exceptionally self centred.
Thank the lord for my bikes to keep me happy and contented.

georgehenry

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2015
Surrey
Going through a Purple Patch at the moment
Ride to work off track purple patch 002.JPG
Ride to work off track purple patch 003.JPG
Ride to work off track purple patch 004.JPG
Getting closer to that illusive 11,000 miles having covered 10,960 now.

22 mile return trip to work. 12 off road and 10 on. Stunning Easter weather.

I do have to work hard sometimes, but not today, set off for work at about 9:45, did what I had to do and was back home again at 12:30.

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
Been working over easter until today but the Canyons needed a service, however out tomorrow ;)

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
40 miler on the Haibikes, got a bit of soreness going on then realised he'd messed with my seat so it wasn't in the right position. No pics I'm afraid too much of a nice day to remember to take some.

Related Articles

Advertisers