Nasty pothole

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

give it to billions and it will kill millions and i said that in 2020 lmfao ppl to fkn stupid as brain washed fist day of slave school :eek:

the lot should be done for treason mass murder for profit and our tax money paid for it.

now if we have endless funds to buy bombs and pay for immigrants because we print all the money backed buy nothing why do we have to pay any tax ?

because it gives the bankers control all run buy the corporate government for profit so it does not matter who you vote for there all corrupt self serving a$$holes.

we have been waiting 9 fkn years for the council to fit a new bathroom and the contractor that they gave it to has gone fkn bust and lost the contract :rolleyes: well at least i got the sink to pi$$ in :p

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
if ur wheel rim is 0.10mm with a 1mm tyre at 3 billion psi if you hit a ant that will make you crash anyway :p

plus there brakes are shite dont look where there going looking at there fart rate and power on a fkn phone screen.

will need crash matts taped to all the lamp posts next ;)

richtea99

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 8, 2020
View attachment 56569

give it to billions and it will kill millions and i said that in 2020 lmfao ppl to fkn stupid as brain washed fist day of slave school :eek:
Re: the Russell Brand video: contrary to popular opinion, the UK government has always reported on COVID adverse reaction rates from very early on, i.e. Dec 2020 when the vaccine was first used.

It's just that the average person wouldn't know where to look for it, but everyone can find Russell Brand on YouTube.

Have a read and balance out his scaremongering with some solid facts:

Here are some snippets about adverse reactions and related deaths:

As of 22 February 2023, for the UK, 4,096 Yellow Cards [reported adverse reactions] have been reported for the bivalent COVID-19 Vaccine Pfizer/BioNTech, 5,108 for the bivalent COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna, 57 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Novavax and 2,319 have been reported where the brand of the vaccine was not specified

The MHRA has received 30 UK reports of suspected ADRs [adverse drug reactions] with a fatal outcome to the bivalent COVID-19 Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine and 42 reports of suspected ADRs with a fatal outcome for the bivalent COVID-19 vaccine Moderna. The MHRA has received no UK reports with a fatal outcome for COVID-19 Vaccine Novavax.

And in contrast, the deaths from COVID:
Over the course of the pandemic over 178,407 people across the UK have died within 28 days of a positive test for coronavirus.

It has been estimated that up to 26 September 2021, the UK vaccination programme prevented between 23.9 and 24.3 million infections and between 123,600 and 131,300 deaths.

So that's 30+42 suspected deaths versus an estimated 123k-131k lives saved.

Let's get back to potholes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peter.Bridge

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
government is a corporation for profit and corrupt.

excess death at record rates ,just change the numbers.

oh well it made a killing.

oh well toxic crap, cant be that tho can it lmfao ;)

In order to protect mRNA molecules from the body’s natural defenses, drug developers must wrap them in a protective casing. For Moderna, that meant putting its Crigler-Najjar therapy in nanoparticles made of lipids. And for its chemists, those nanoparticles created a daunting challenge: Dose too little, and you don’t get enough enzyme to affect the disease; dose too much, and the drug is too toxic for patients

ill pump a couple off pints in to you cant have to much of a good government mandated thing can you :p

mrna has has more adr than all vaccines given combined fact and had over 700 warnings that it was killing ppl fact the cure was worse than the cause.

all for corporate profit and control. cant tell you that in msm can they :eek:

go get ur 120k from the dwp anything over 16k no benefits, oh well :D

Last edited:

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
Dr campbell isnt a medical dr,

As to the Scottish guy, he's a complete prick. Mr angry who hasnt been damaged by a vaccine, if he's ever taken it.

Isnt it funny. People who claim its all a conspiracy and are anti vaxx, all claim to have been given it and had an adverse reaction, and the only people they actually know who say they also had a bad reaction are themselves anti vaxx who say they wouldnt take any vaccine.
Very odd, "We wont take it" but did, and had a bad reaction, but are seemingly unaffected in their day to day activities.
Theres more porkies in that group than in a pig farm

Much like the grifters of farage and trump, the nonsense is directed at people who are of low intellect and cannot think for themselves.

Reactions: richtea99

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Career
Campbell worked as a nursing educator at the University of Cumbria, and has experience as an emergency department nurse.[9] He has also tutored healthcare workers in Cambodia and India.[9] He is the author of the nursing-related bioscience textbooks Campbell's Physiology Notes and Campbell's Pathophysiology Notes. A review in Emergency Nurse magazine said that the latter textbook contained "excellent [and] inexpensive notes on the causes, pathophysiological changes, and clinical features seen in disease processes".[10] In 2008, he established a YouTube channel to provide educational lectures on topics in health science and nursing.[11]

Last edited:

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
Exactly, he's not a doctor. Holds a nursing diploma for teaching. That is not a medical degree. At the very best you could call him a nurse.
NURSES AREN'T DOCTORS, nor does the qualification he holds give him any sort of medical knowledge on virology

I hold a qualification in meat inspection, that doesnt make me a vet.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
and if his information was wrong he would get banned from you tube.

I hold a qualification in meat inspection, that doesnt make me a vet.

bloody vets are a rip off im sure you could kill it for less than 350quid :rolleyes:

cant even bury that in our garden anymore as been banned lol.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
In what was dubbed as the largest such study on COVID-19 vaccine safety, the project confirmed that vaccinated people faced slightly increased risks of several medical conditions. Those risks include myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the thin sac covering the heart) after mRNA vaccines, and Guillain-Barré syndrome (muscle weakness and changed sensation), and cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (type of blood clot in the brain) after viral vector vaccines.

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
clown planet 1

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle)
Personally I know nothing about that. Sure i could scan through some of the details, but that still wouldnt give me any sort of understanding about the subject
pericarditis (inflammation of the thin sac covering the heart)
Personally I know nothing about that. Sure i could scan through some of the details, but that still wouldnt give me any sort of understanding about the subject
Guillain-Barré syndrome (muscle weakness and changed sensation)
cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (type of blood clot in the brain

Anti vaxx or conspiracy mob always love to reel off these conditions like they know what they are talking about when in reality that cant even understand the words or references to them.

" Oh aye, it was barnet-frood-sun encephalopathy that caused the passage of blah blah blah "

TBH it's funnier to listen to them spout this crud, knowing they would have trouble spelling any of it, let alone what it actually means.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Table 4: Number of suspected ADR reports received in the UK up to and including 23 November 2022.
Number of reports

CountryCOVID-19 Pfizer/ BioNTech Vaccine (monovalent and bivalent)COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZenecaCOVID-19 Vaccine Moderna (monovalent and bivalent)Brand unspecified
England138,610203,06337,4081,214
Wales8,62810,9222,841114
Northern Ireland3,0873,02020227
Scotland13,25417,6083,891239

ill keep smoking my weed but dont forget to get that 120k you have to prove at a tribunal that you are more than 60% disabled from it :rolleyes:

and given those numbers u be waiting a fkn long time :p

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
Table 4: Number of suspected ADR reports received in the UK up to and including 23 November 2022.
Number of reports

CountryCOVID-19 Pfizer/ BioNTech Vaccine (monovalent and bivalent)COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZenecaCOVID-19 Vaccine Moderna (monovalent and bivalent)Brand unspecified
Wales8,62810,9222,841114

ill keep smoking my weed but dont forget to get that 120k you have to prove at a tribunal that you are more than 60% disabled from it :rolleyes:

Is ADR = Adverse reactions ?
So were looking at totals about 400,000 total for all three doses, and it could be any reaction at all. from minor to dangerous, and keeping in mind those are 'suspected' so extensive further research would be needed for all cases, which as it looks hasnt been done.
And this is the total number against the total number of vaccinations which for the UK is going to total for the 3 in the region of 150 million.

Thats a tiny percentage really
And yet these are the figures lauded by the anti vax community. Oh dear.

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
Number of reports

Wales8,62810,9222,841114

You obviously chose to ignore the disclaimer immediately before Table 4

It is important to note that Yellow Card data cannot be used to derive side effect rates or compare the safety profile of COVID-19 vaccines as many factors can influence ADR reporting.

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
In what was dubbed as the largest such study on COVID-19 vaccine safety, the project confirmed that vaccinated people faced slightly increased risks of several medical conditions. Those risks include myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the thin sac covering the heart) after mRNA vaccines, and Guillain-Barré syndrome (muscle weakness and changed sensation), and cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (type of blood clot in the brain) after viral vector vaccines.
"slightly increased risks of several medical conditions." As an alternative to death or serious illness that seems reasonable particularly as infection with COVID-19 causes much, much higher rates of myocarditis, pericarditis etc