OXYGEN kit- exclusive previews

Oxygen Bicycles

Trade Member
Feb 18, 2010
www.oxygenbicycles.com
Hi all,

I'm sorry if someone will take it as spam but I gotta say about it. I published yesterday a quick preview in the blog section here about our OXYGEN kit which will be launched at the Euro-Bike show. These are exclusive previews to pedelec members only. Since the blog section isn't that often visited by users I wanted to give it a bit more kick so please have a look in the BLOG SECTION

All the best

Andrew

Last edited:

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
WOW! I like that, looks fantastic!

when you think you can, would really would like some details, weight of kit? battery capacity? make and weight of front motor etc...etc.....

and availability of course, as we might get one on wifes new stepthrough. does it need the bottle fixings or can it be fitted independently?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Neat and very smart looking! I've no problem with your post Andrew, it's good to have these things brought to our attention.

oigoi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 14, 2011
Impressive looking kit, look forward the hearing more about it - if you want someone to act as a guinea pig and try one out on trial just let me know :)

NRG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2009
That really is a neat installation and good looking to boot...great choice of donor bike as well, the spec is impressive. I'll echo eddies comments: Whats the weight? who makes the motor, battery capacity etc.

PJM

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2011
More to the point is when will it available and what is the price? Is it ready to go or just another teaser?

Oxygen Bicycles

Trade Member
Feb 18, 2010
www.oxygenbicycles.com
Hi guys,

Thanks for your kind comments. There really has been an enormous amount of work involved in OXYDrive and will be even more. I really regret but I can not give you more details at this momment. Euro-Bike show is the launch event and all details re weightm specs can be available after the show. One more shot of the battery. I will respond to all your question after the Euro-Bike show, I promise. I'm off to Germany now guys and still gotta pack my stuff. It will be nice 10 hour drive.

All the best

Andrew

PJM

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2011
Hi Andrew, is it a real launch at the show or just prototype preview?

amigafan2003

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 12, 2011
Tongxin hub?

I'd give my left ******* to be able to buy that battery stand alone.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
The 8 Fun bottle battery is not that bad? not as stylish as this though.......

z0mb13e

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 28, 2009
Dorset
Wow - that does like very slick. Look forward to more details.

I would think this battery/computer/controller with the Dapush motor (if it isn't that already - can't tell from photo) would be a winner.

Tim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2006
London
We're looking forward to offering this, Oxygen bikes have been an important part of our range for over a year now and this kit looks like an important development.

Atmosphere

Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2008
Bristol
www.electricbikes.org.uk
We have just got back from Eurobike and had a chance to try this kit in the flesh - very good set up will make a great option for lots of people looking for kits
The test track was only 1.5km long with one hill so not fair to give a full review but it did feel very smooth and got us and past many other ebikes being tested
We will be doing a full review when we get hold of the first kits

PJM

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2011
Can you give us a bit more information ie. motor type, battery size etc

Atmosphere

Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2008
Bristol
www.electricbikes.org.uk
Motor is a nicely matched Bafang motor with colour detailing to match the rest of the kit- 250w
Battery is very neat with integrated controller in the mounting bracket (first time I have seen them this neat and compact) battery 36v 10amp
Very nice brake cut off fittings which should fit to a lot of bikes
The screen and separate buttons add a very classy feel to it and easy to read and operate

As you can see - we liked this a lot ;)

Alistair

NRG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2009
Bafang!? Oh. If it really is then let's hope the kit price reflects this low cost part :p

PJM

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2011
Did it have the clever split pedelec sensor disk like the Daahub or does it require crank removal for fitting?