Putting e-bike to bed for the duration of C-virus.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
you got a better chance of being killed buy the dwp than you have from cv.

it will take you 3 months just waiting on the phone to put a claim in atm so you will starve to death first anyway :p

D

Deleted member 25121

We discussed CORVID19 on the brexit thread since January with more than 1,000 posts. There isn't much new material that we don't know about.
Remember, nobody puts you in charge. A little modesty and respect for the oldies goes a long way.
I've no idea about what you mean by the "brexit thread" and from what you said early I'm older than you.

Sorry but that's a 0/10 for that attempt at an argument

Let's all remember - Stay safe, stay at home, save lives and please PLEASE stay civil with each other. Thank you.

• :D
  • Disagree
Reactions: POLLY and Amoto65

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
unfortunately, very true SW.
I know someone who got given the runaround by the DWP for his UC application.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
unfortunately, very true SW.
I know someone who got given the runaround by the DWP for his UC application.
the dwp will brake there own rules and regs and the law to go after anyone they tried it with me and i nailed there ass to the wall at a tribunal forcing me to enter in to a contract with a 3rd party for profit.

the floor manager was sacked and my work coach for gross misconduct in a public office.

i came they saw i kicked there ass :p

Reactions: flecc and Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I've no idea about what you mean by the "brexit thread"
the brexit thread is in the charging post section, it's been running for 4 years now :

from what you said early I'm older than you.
from what your posts, I hazard a guess that you are not even 50 years old.
Most posters on the brexit thread are pensioners, myself included.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
D

Deleted member 25121

Most posters on the brexit thread are pensioners, myself included.
I know, and it's sooooo obvious. It's not compulsory to think that way to be a pensioner.

(What's the virus got to do with Brexit??????????)

Don't forget - Stay safe, stay at home, save lives.

• Disagree
Reactions: POLLY and Amoto65

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
corona virus may delay brexit.
we have time on our hand so we post about news of the day.
Corona virus made the news since January so we debate about it since.
If you look at my posts in recent months, I've posted more about corona virus than bikes and so do regular posters on the brexit thread.

Reactions: POLLY

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Do they appreciate your expertise at growing dope?
they do not care and want you of benefits any way possible as soon as they can if you are stupid and dont understand the law its not going to go well for you.

they make it up as they go along and push as far that what they are saying is real and the law when it is bs!

Pathological lying. Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying. Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone's feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Hmmmmmm..... I've just taken a look and it seems to be a load of old codgers being abusive at each other. Enough said.

Stay safe, stay at home, save lives.
sheeple

noun
DEROGATORY

1. people compared to sheep in being docile, foolish, or easily led.
    "by the time the sheeple wake up and try to change things, it will be too late"

Reactions: flecc

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Please can I ask that some of those on here start to think of others as I am doing.
if you want to help, then isolate yourself and your family.
It is important to understand not just the how but also the why.
Learn about epidemiology and dispersion of aerosols.
Test for CV.
Join the NHS volunteers or some other organisation.
and stop treating other posters like idiots.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
It was the idiocy of the referendum and its outcome that lead to thousands of our EU mainland NHS staff feeling unwanted and going back to their countries. And it also crashed our recruitment from those countries from thousands per month before the referendum down to almost none by December that year (2016).

The result is our desperate shortage of nurses, doctors and surgeons, leaving us in hopelessly ill equipped to tackle Covid-19.

Not content with that mismanagement, this government you trust so much for advice then decided we should get "herd immunity" by 80% of us catching the virus! They then stubbornly stuck to that despite all the advice from our own shocked medics, scientists and those in the rest of the world.

Now they've about turned too late, allowing the virus to get a firm hold meanwhile and them catching it themselves, the twits.

I wouldn't trust any advice from this bunch of half wits in office without thoroughly examining it first and modifying it where necessary to something sensible.

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
an NHS chief was on Marr's program this morning on BBC1.
She told Marr: 20% of NHS staff is currently not working.
They are either on sick leave or self isolate because a member of their family has symptoms.
Our country is together but it's only right to see for ourselves what the government tries to do and hasn't tried to do.
Each day our economy is in lockdown, we lose about £10 bllions. If the half twits as flecc called them had bought more test kits, NHS staff and young people could have been tested and isolated so to achieve some degree of 'herd immunity' at least for a short period and not so many NHS staff is off work.
when some journalists asked why Germany test 5 times more than we do and the UN scientific advice is test, test, test, our half wits don't know what to say.
so much for taking back control and give it to the half twits.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
But I'm feeling bad when I go for a walk or ride because of this, so a few days ago I decided to stop doing so and guess what, it's not the end of the world!!!

Before I go to bed I add to my list of things to do and next morning I wake up and I'm eager to get things done.
Firstly thank you for at last showing some feelings for others less fortunate than you.

At the outset I did exactly the same as you, but in London like millions of others I'm in a small one bedroom flat, so I very quickly exhausted all the possibilities since it's well maintained anyway. Obviously in that living circumstance exercise is essential, but in my immediate surroundings it carries a high risk of frequent encounters where there's not enough space to leave 2 metres separation. That's not sufficient anyway, as MIT have shown the moisture droplets from a cough can travel 6 metres and they recommend 8 metres separation.

So to do the best for all, including the NHS and myself, I drive to one of two locations not far away (2 miles and 5.2 miles) where I can exercise safely by walking in total isolation.

However, not today or yesterday nor any other weekend at present for two reasons. One is that my garage is detached from my home of course and with many more about at weekends the risk of an encounter going to and from it is much higher. Ditto at both exercise locations.

That shows how I modify government advice to suit. They say I can go out to exercise any day where I live, but I know better than them in my location when it safer and not so safe and where it is safe.

Remember, the PM and many of the Ministers giving the advice have caught the virus, I haven't. Nor am I likely to while I maintain my total isolation from all others policy.

Last edited:
Reactions: POLLY and Woosh

MikelBikel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 6, 2017
Ireland
I hope the medical supplies coming from China are better than their batteries! Oh dear :-(.
Keep Calm, Keep Safe, Keep Rollin

tommie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 13, 2013
Co. Down, N. Ireland, U.K.
I hope the medical supplies coming from China are better than their batteries! Oh dear :-(.
Keep Calm, Keep Safe, Keep Rollin
Ask the Czechs or the Spanish and that will be a NO!

This comes after Spanish health authorities have warned that the rapid coronavirus tests that the country purchased from China are faulty. They are not consistently detecting positive cases, thereby showing an accuracy level below 30 per cent, making them unusable.
In view of the incredibly high error rate of the kits, Spain-- one of the worst-hit by Covid-19, with deaths surpassing over 4,800-- has announced that it is sending back the first batch of Covid-19 testing kits that it received from China.

and the unfortunate Czechs ->

A massive amount of PPE are coming into Ireland today, lets hope they haven`t been purchased via AliExpress

• Informative
Reactions: flecc

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Anybody disagreeing with this post hasn't read it and is an idiot.

Now, when will Amoto65 react.... :D :D :D
I have reported your post as gratuitously offensive to another member.
Would you please show some respect?