Saddle sore

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
I may be using this thing wrong! Ha! This would no be unusual for me.

I didn't buy a spring and had no idea you could change the settings! It took me all my time to work out I had it the right way round! Should I have bought a spring with it? My back is notably worse since fitting it. I must be have done something wrong!
You haven't put it in backwards per chance?

Soft spring is rated for 100-140lb riders
Medium spring is rated for 140-180lb riders
Firm spring is rated for 180-220lb riders

You should be using a medium spring version like mine.

Mine hardly moves (perceptibly) when I am riding, you only feel it move when you hit a bump. I think it must be moving enough to wipe out all the small vibrations however.

lolipop808

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 22, 2019
Thanks everyone! I have altered the setting and was better this morning - I think I wasn't heavy enough for the setting it was on. I am going to alter it a bit more for journey home and think it will make a difference again.

Tecga3

Just Joined
Mar 1, 2019
I have no idea which saddle to buy. I think I am going to go for this for £10.90 from e-bay....View attachment 29363...just because it looks comfortable.

I cycle around 40 miles a day and the saddle I have feels like bone on bone at the moment and I am doing about 10 miles a day standing up cycling!

I am also looking at buying a suntour seat post. Has anyone any experience of this? The reviews looks good. Has anyone used any cheaper alternatives which seem just as good?
I have no idea which saddle to buy. I think I am going to go for this for £10.90 from e-bay....View attachment 29363...just because it looks comfortable

I cycle around 40 miles a day and the saddle I have feels like bone on bone at the moment and I am doing about 10 miles a day standing up cycling!

I am also looking at buying a suntour seat post. Has anyone any experience of this? The reviews looks good. Has anyone used any cheaper alternatives which seem just as good?

Tecga3

Just Joined
Mar 1, 2019
I have no idea which saddle to buy. I think I am going to go for this for £10.90 from e-bay....View attachment 29363...just because it looks comfortable.

Attachments