Where Do You Live V2.0

chris_comber

Pedelecer
Dec 2, 2014
Redhill, Surrey
I've moved you to Cromwell Road, Redhill now Chris.

We use the first half of the postcode to maintain privacy but some postcode areas are so large the centre indicated on the map can be miles away from someone. The postcode system was based on the old sales cell system and based on population, so more sparcely occupied ares get large postcode areas.

Someone once gave me a central Wales postcode and the point indicated turned out to be over 50 miles from his location! Clearly a very lightly populated area so the postcode first half covered a vast tract of land.
Actually, can you put me at RH1 6QG by St John's Church. Thanks

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
added mine 17th May 2015

Tony
I'm afraid you didn't Tony, without editing rights your attempted entry disappeared as soon as you left the site.

If you let me have the first half of your postcode I can enter you permanently.

vidtek

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 29, 2015
Bournemouth BH12
I'm afraid you didn't Tony, without editing rights your attempted entry disappeared as soon as you left the site.

If you let me have the first half of your postcode I can enter you permanently.
BH10 5BJ mmm.......... some IT professional aren't I?

C

Cyclezee

BH10 5BJ mmm.......... some IT professional aren't I?
Hi, you only need to give the first part of your postcode i.e. BH10.

I suggest that you delete the second part ASAP so that a bike thief can't find the street where you live.

Ferdinand

Pedelecer
Jan 12, 2015
NG17
Would you add me at NG17, please.

Portland Square, Sutton-in-Ashfield is fine, where there is the largest Sundial in Europe.

Interesting that the areas where there are pins are those that are completely flat, or extremely hilly.

Ferdinand