Bosch bikes under £1600??

C

Cyclezee

B&o.. Thought you meant B&q then... Only know what that is 'cos of my Norwegian cousins...

Ipad.. Yes.. A work one ;)

Iphone yes.. 'Free' upgrade two yrs ago

I'm with you so far.... Then you made me chuckle...

Wardrobe... Not got one .. Not even one in the house!!! Lol. have a cupboard in wall thing upstairs which has numerous vw camper metal panel bits (floor panel, inner and outer sill, wheel arch and a few other bits I have forgotten about) and some old jumpers.... i think that was supposed to be a wardrobe!

Handbag!!! Lol.. I bought my very very very first handbag (more of a bag) last year and forgot to remove it from kitchen chair when I was balancing on kitchen table painting ceiling just befor Xmas... Has nice white paint effect on it.. Which reminds me I never did paint behind the various useless kitchen things on top of cupboards.. Just around the bread bin, fondue thing....

Still.. I now understand about the Storck!! Nicely put. :). Had to ask ask that was an obvious 'gap' in my research. Their website seems to 'sell' hills very very well .

I have just decided that I am now Danish or something as I have overdosed on Danish drama as I kept saying 'Hai Hai' to everybody on my walk today!!

Now to improve on my French GCSE resit grade of an E with Spiral.. Gets my mind off 'choices' for a while.. Sacre bleu les bleus! (Eh?)
Hi Wissy,

Sorry to be pedantic, but being Danish, you should know that B&O (Bang & Olufson) is in fact Danish, not Norwegian.

You will be telling us all next that your name is Birgitte Nyborg and you are the Danish prime minister or Sarah Lund a Danish cop, or even Laure Berthaud a French cop:rolleyes:

No offense, but your posts could have been written by a Swedish cop, Saga Noren:eek:

wissy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
Wales
sorry to be the pedant again but I only said I was aware of B&O due to my Norwegain cousin(s) who had one when I visited 20 yrs ago and w dered what the hell it was. At no time did I state, nor infer, that B&O was Danish ;)

hech

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 29, 2011
argyll
I go over on th B&O ferry to Northern Ireland quite often and the third mate is definately Swedish or so he claims.

103Alex1

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2012
The last place I was aware of a good deal of B&O was on the Northern Line in rush hour ....

wissy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
Wales
What do we know about a Winora pedelec???

wissy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
Wales
Hmmmm....

Haibike reduced from Germany today's possibility but with the just under 300 battery and not lowframe... The se white one. CHeaper by £400 than another one in London which is SL (black and blue pretty) and low frame andbhas new 400 battery but more expensive by £400. The cycle to work difference hmms and haas.....

Opinions???

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
What do we know about a Winora pedelec???
Winora were owned by Derby Cycles (Kalkhoff etc) for a while but were later bought by Accell, Europe's largest bicycle group. Haibike are in the same stable. Don't know much about them but I think they are a respected German brand. The page below shows their e-bike range, some oddball ones but the Cross looks nice:

Winora E-bike range

wissy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
Wales
short list of two :)

AVE SH-9 but 2012 one and need to find out if handlebars can be increased in height / adjusted closer

KTM Macina 2013 - just need to check one last thing in geometry and again handlebar 'reach' issue.

Even started filling out C2W form :)

wissy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
Wales
Decision time by 9pm!!

Definitely buying with electrifyingcycles and glad they are not invoicing me for the time spent on answering all my queries which have come at all times of day and night.. a multitude of incoherent ramblings always dealt with professionally and honestly (discount?? :) )....

So.. need some rioja to make this decision and then da ra..... What will I do with my time then ;)

wissy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
Wales
Ffantastic as we say over here.......

Just waiting for some comfirmation of details from Mr Electrifying Cycles and then will send the email off to the council place and get the ball rolling.

In the meantime anybody who is bored could make their own contribution?

Which would you choose?

A. KTM Macina Dual HS 2013 with 400 battery

Or

B. AVE SH-9 2012 with 300 battery

SRS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 30, 2012
South Coast
Ffantastic as we say over here.......

Just waiting for some comfirmation of details from Mr Electrifying Cycles and then will send the email off to the council place and get the ball rolling.

In the meantime anybody who is bored could make their own contribution?

Which would you choose?

A. KTM Macina Dual HS 2013 with 400 battery

Or

B. AVE SH-9 2012 with 300 battery
Personally, I'd go with the KTM, not least because I'v not long bought my Macina 29 and its great.

Larger battery of the two is a bonus.
To me, looking at the AVE, the rear triangle of the frame looks most odd. Dunno why bt would bother me.

geezee74

Pedelecer
Jun 1, 2011
Hi Wissy, what about the new Kudos range? I think they look interesting and will be here in about 1 month.

wissy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
Wales
Noooooooo!!!!

There will always be something else coming out and hey..... this time next year will be my next C2W adventure!!! :cool: You have been warned!! :p

wissy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
Wales
That countdown thing is doing my head in!!!

It's Anglesey-time here!

Add to equation

A. 1. KTM crossbar
Or
A 2. KTM semi crossbar

Or

B. AVE SH-9

My other half prefers ave for some reason. I am edging to KTM....... You???
Bear in mind me female and resale value for bike sized 46 methinks ie 5'6" ishabout

Old_Dave

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 15, 2012
Dumfries & Galloway
Now your worried about the resale value ?
Just ride it till the acid rain rusts it away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wissy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
Wales
Not 'worried' but bearing it in mind :)

Ps. we can get C2W every year at monent!!

wissy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
Wales
Now your worried about the resale value ?
Just ride it till the acid rain rusts it away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not acid rain on Anglesey...U'rain'yumm is most likely here.... and we're due a Japanese model soon... They used to make excellent tv sets.

wissy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
Wales
Going to sleep on it.

Few more hours can but help. Sending decision to council in the morn anyhow. Even if i have to toss a coin!!