Smart ebike out of production?

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
Well you clearly have only ever ridden one e bike and this Smart is it. So when you come onto a forum where people have ridden many and know the differences between them, and start saying you have bought the best there is it’s going to make members point out some home truths. Then all the crap about elites just makes people think - shall we say - even less of you.

I suggest you go to a couple of dealers and ride some modern e bikes and you will be amazed at how powerful and good to ride they are. If you still think yours is the best after that then good luck to you.

Maybe the new Kalkhoff?

http://www.50cycles.com/electric-bikes/sports-e-bikes/integrale_10g.html

Or the belt drive one?

http://www.50cycles.com/electric-bikes/speed-e-bikes/integrale_s11_belt.html

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Is he still waffling on? The first few posts I found so boorish by a person so up themselves that I clicked on the "ignore member" button. Seems much like one of those characters from early Monty Python shows but in real life, yikes...

Smart eBiker

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2015
Well you clearly have only ever ridden one e bike and this Smart is it. So when you come onto a forum where people have ridden many and know the differences between them, and start saying you have bought the best there is it’s going to make members point out some home truths. Then all the crap about elites just makes people think - shall we say - even less of you.

I suggest you go to a couple of dealers and ride some modern e bikes and you will be amazed at how powerful and good to ride they are. If you still think yours is the best after that then good luck to you.

Maybe the new Kalkhoff?

http://www.50cycles.com/electric-bikes/sports-e-bikes/integrale_10g.html

Or the belt drive one?

http://www.50cycles.com/electric-bikes/speed-e-bikes/integrale_s11_belt.html
I'm looking for another so will try a few now I know what the best is like I can compare others :)

Take a chill pill, we are only on this planet once, some of my posts are tongue in cheek in response to bitter bitchy ones aimed at me. We are all on here because we want to fix our broken knees and other medical problems aren't we? If we were all in a hospital ward chatting I guess it would be more civil, so just imagine I am in bed next to you and lets see how we get on :)

Hopefully your pychsiological term projection will be cured ;)

Last edited:

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
I'm looking for another so will try a few now I know what the best is like I can compare others :)

Take a chill pill, we are only on this planet once, some of my posts are tongue in cheek in response to bitter bitchy ones aimed at me. We are all on here because we want to fix our broken knees and other medical problems aren't we? If we were all in a hospital ward chatting I guess it would be more civil, so just imagine I am in bed next to you and lets see how we get on :)
You ever heard of the psychological term projection?

I did not read one bitchy post directed at you from anyone. But I did read a lot of nasty posts from you directed at others just because they dared to say that your choice of bike was maybe, not as superior and cutting edge as you thought it was. You posted some conciliatory comments to members generally after your first lot of bile filled posts but then went back to posting rubbish again.

So please excuse me if I don’t take you up on your offer to be best chums.

Reactions: flecc

Smart eBiker

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2015
You posted some conciliatory comments to members generally after your first lot of bile filled posts but then went back to posting rubbish again.

So please excuse me if I don’t take you up on your offer to be best chums.
I think you will find nonsense posts continued hence my return posts. Anyway I don't have time for this, and apparently the bed in the ward next to you has now been taken so I my visit has been cancelled, sorry about that, but perhaps beneficial for both of us :)

I'm off out on the bike now, got to get the knees going and get my monies worth out of this sleek elite dream head turning machine, have a great day :)

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
LOL :). Smart e has joined to cause mischief with his ego growing ever more he has totally convinced himself he is clever and now needs to convince others too. I expect those around him are bored and his stories now go over their heads so here he is to find some one else. Give it 6 months to a year and he will fade away like others have. There was some one who joined my local bee association and he was full of crap and himself and eventually left as no one took him seriously so he had to go else where to find some others to try and convince, funnily enough he had a boat ( found out it was a share of one which he could use 2 or 3 weeks a year) also done this done that blah,blah blah it got very tedious having to listen to same thing over and over again.
On another note Merc's/ smart aren't elite just a bit more expensive you pass one every few mins on the road.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alan Quay

Plasmadaddy

Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2015
London, UK
Wouldn't it do us all a favour if we simply ignored every post by Smart eBiker?
Definitely not - I get more exercise laughing at him and his posts than riding ever would!

Please please keep on posting SmartEbiker.

I want to hear more about:

1. Your beautiful, designer better than everyone else's/everything bike.

2. Your beautiful, better looking than anyone else's wife/partner.

3. Your fantastic Apple enabled house.

4. Your iPad pro strapped to your bicycle, now covered in RainX to stop the smudging...........this one's my utter favourite!!!

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
Wouldn't it do us all a favour if we simply ignored every post by Smart eBiker?
Well said, you are absolutely right.
If he gets a response to his goading he wins, no response and we win!
Let's all do that and get the forum back to normal.
Dave.

Reactions: Alan Quay

Smart eBiker

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2015
LOL :). Smart e has joined to cause mischief with his ego growing ever more he has totally convinced himself he is clever and now needs to convince others too. I expect those around him are bored and his stories now go over their heads so here he is to find some one else. Give it 6 months to a year and he will fade away like others have. There was some one who joined my local bee association and he was full of crap and himself and eventually left as no one took him seriously so he had to go else where to find some others to try and convince, funnily enough he had a boat ( found out it was a share of one which he could use 2 or 3 weeks a year) also done this done that blah,blah blah it got very tedious having to listen to same thing over and over again.
On another note Merc's/ smart aren't elite just a bit more expensive you pass one every few mins on the road.
When is the last time you passed an elite super dooper Smart eBike? See that is what makes them elite, you just don't see them they are so quick.

I left the forum for a day due to the bullying, now you are against special needs, seems the forum is a closed shop for those that can talk nonsense to each other all day.

I have given up some valuable time to post on here, its clearly not appreciated, most you had never heard of the elite Smart eBike or knew very little about it so I hope that I have at least educated some. I am buzzing off for a few hours and will Bee back later, hopefully with an iPad Pro review as I know a lot are jealous that they didn't think of fitting one on their bikes first. It's quite dark out there so I think I will watch 'Skyfall' on this afternoons trip :)

Smart eBiker

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2015
That's what I've been doing for a while now, there's no point in trying rational discussion with someone who is incapable of that and who may even have serious mental health issues.
Please keep it that way its been a lot quieter :)

Smart eBiker

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2015
Well said, you are absolutely right.
If he gets a response to his goading he wins, no response and we win!
Let's all do that and get the forum back to normal.
Dave.
You lot are jokers, do you realise my phone pings whenever you type this nonsense then I have to go to my computer to read it and it is all irrelevant nonsense, do me a favour and don't reply to my posts, that would be a great help, and that goes for any other clowns out there that are up their own @rse.

I'm sorry but sometimes people just need to be told!

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I wasn't eluding to the bike but the brand of car itself , should have been a bit clearer. Problem is the biggest clown up his own arse keeps replying to us.
Oh dear me there it goes again ping.

Reactions: JohnCade

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
That's what I've been doing for a while now, there's no point in trying rational discussion with someone who is incapable of that and who may even have serious mental health issues.
In his case I think it’s more a question of a full bottle in front of me than a prefrontal lobotomy.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Reactions: JohnCade

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Reactions: anotherkiwi